Lock & Lock TSV 12/4/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bah, typical, I forgot all about this & just bought a load of the teal/sea green coloured ones from the dreaded high street!
(Maybe I'll get the lime green ones anyway! lol)

:doh: :blush: :grin:

I won't be buying as there are too many small sizes. The factory shop has a set for £10 starting tomorrow so I will nip down there and buy a set as the sizes are better even though they may not be such good quality

I was going to say the set has too many too BIG ones for me!! But I do live on my lonesome...

I can Sistema as an alternative - they do both lock lids (two large clips rather than four and they work just as well and have cooler colours) and also their screw too lids which I bought not long ago and are even more secure IMHO!

I won't be buying as there are too many small sizes. The factory shop has a set for £10 starting tomorrow so I will nip down there and buy a set as the sizes are better even though they may not be such good quality
I've heard of the factory shop but we don't have one nearby - are they any good and have you ever used their website at all? Thanks!

Wouldn't it be better to have a mixed colour choice? You could use different colours for different types of food to make it easier to identify.

I've heard of the factory shop but we don't have one nearby - are they any good and have you ever used their website at all? Thanks!

I buy all sorts of kitchenware stuff from there. It is a 5 mins walk from my home so do not use their website. If you factor in postage it is probably not worth the hassle so you are better off sticking to the sites you already know.

BTW I bought the £10 set of containers and whilst the quality is not as good as L&L, they are acceptable. I doubt they will last as long but I am going to store foodstuff that is not in frequent use.

Oooh, goody, a lock & lock TSV! I used to buy these a lot in years past, and could do with some replacements - Mr L keeps chucking them about in the freezer and snapping the tabs off them.

I buy all sorts of kitchenware stuff from there. It is a 5 mins walk from my home so do not use their website. If you factor in postage it is probably not worth the hassle so you are better off sticking to the sites you already know.

BTW I bought the £10 set of containers and whilst the quality is not as good as L&L, they are acceptable. I doubt they will last as long but I am going to store foodstuff that is not in frequent use.

Thank you for that. Am housebound so have to put up with paying postage on most things - though resent and tend not to buy much on qvc because of their crazy postage costs!! - so will maybe have a trial order...

I thohght you meant the set you bought was actual lock n lock - my mistake!

Oooh, goody, a lock & lock TSV! I used to buy these a lot in years past, and could do with some replacements - Mr L keeps chucking them about in the freezer and snapping the tabs off them.

There are some lock n lock tumblers on the qvc website I liked look of but they get atrocious reviews - most saying tabs snap off :( Not sure if that means they have reduced in quality across the range too or just that was a poor design?

They are more likely to break when frozen, we have often had some crack and break when dropped out the freezer!!

My tabs all broke on my bowls, but the boxes have been fine.

There are some lock n lock tumblers on the qvc website I liked look of but they get atrocious reviews - most saying tabs snap off :( Not sure if that means they have reduced in quality across the range too or just that was a poor design?

The bowls seem most likely to break compared to the other items!!

I've just had a personal postcard from Simon Brown, telling me that I can buy 20 L'n'L items for only £20.

Then he remembered to add (in brackets) plus £4-95 PP

I will wait until I see the tsv before I decide if it's for me, I have to see the measurements before I can relate to them... I think it is an age thing...:mysmilie_17:

its live... and it says if you are a brand new customer, you will have your P&P cost refunded, I think thats unfair - another reason for me not to buy.

11.jpg12.png

Latest posts

Back