Lock & Lock TSV 20/2/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m a Lock & Lock fan too. Just seen an ad for it and seems like lots of bowl/shaker style ones. I was hope for a few large rectangle/square ones.

I have a large cupboard that holds lock n lock which I dare not open. Just one look at it and I know they are all in there just waiting to leap out and fall on my head and all over the floor. They are alive.

CC
That's me as well, and yes, they do have a tendency to fly out! obviously I have too many but they are pretty useful. I have tried being good and storing the smaller ones inside larger ones, but then you have to use the larger ones and it all goes to pot anyway! Mine are mostly Addis clip n' close they're just as good and tend to be a bit cheaper. If there's one thing I've learned over the years with this sort of storage is always go for the clear ones, seriously the amount of times I've popped a coloured or opaque container in the back of the fridge or cupboard and then found something that's beyond being safe to eat 'cause it's been forgotten is nobody's business.

Attachments

• Lock & Lock TSV 1.jpg
    Lock & Lock TSV 1.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 118
  • Lock & Lock TSV 2.jpg
    Lock & Lock TSV 2.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 121
Lock & Lock 25 Piece Nestable Food Containers
Item Number: 817828
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £4.95

Get your kitchen organised and make your leftovers last longer with this fantastic collection of 25 air and liquid-tight food containers from Lock & Lock. Ranging in capacity from 540ml to 1.3 litres, this food container set is a kitchen essential, whether you're planning on batch cooking and freezing portions, storing your fridge or cupboard ingredients, or keeping containers handy for saving your leftovers. Shake up your kitchen storage with this bumper collection of secure tubs from Lock & Lock

*A great saving: If you were to buy this 25-piece Lock and Lock Nestable containers from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £45 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £34.98 plus P&P, you're saving £10.02.

Our biggest ever Lock & Lock bundle - we've never offered so many Lock & Lock containers in one great-value collection so, if you've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to stock up your kitchen, there's never been a better time.

Space saving, nestable design - designed to stack in a tidy, nested pile, this food container collection will store neatly and economically in your kitchen cupboards until you need them.

Secure Lock & Lock design - every food container features four locking wing flaps around the lids to ensure that your contents stay secure within. The air and water-tight boxes also feature a patented air-valve in the lid to help keep your food fresh for longer.

Choose your colour - find the right set to suit the look of your kitchen with five colour options to choose from; Clear, Coral, Glacier Blue, Lime or Mauve.

• BPA free
  • Strong water and air-tightness
  • Dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe
  • Temperature safe from minus 20C to 140C
  • Can be used for re-heating only in a microwave

Measurements:

• Square 540ml containers (HSM8220): 11.5cm x 11.5cm x 8.8cm (4.5" x 4.5" x 3.5")
  • Square 730ml containers (HSM8240): 11.5cm x 11.5cm x 11.8cm (4.5" x 4.5" x 4.6")
  • Square 540ml containers (HSM8120): 11.6cm x 11.6cm x 9.2cm (4.6" x 4.6" x 3.6")
  • Square 720ml containers (HSM8140): 11.6cm x 11.6cm x 12.8cm (4.6" x 4.6" x 5")
  • Round 480ml containers (HSM9120): 11.6cm x 9.2cm (4.6" x 3.6")
  • Round 640ml containers (HSM9140): 11.6cm x 12.8cm (4.6" x 5")
  • Rectangular 800ml containers (HPL312): 14.5cm x 11cm x 9.4cm (5.7" x 4.3" x 3.7")
  • Rectangular 1l containers (HPL313): 14.5cm x 11cm x 12.8cm (5.7" x 4.3" x 5")
  • Rectangular 1.3l container (HPL314): 14.5cm x 11cm x 16cm (5.7" x 4.3" x 6.3")

Colour options:

• Clear
  • Coral
  • Glacier Blue
  • Lime
  • Mauve

Contains:

• 3 x square 540ml containers and lids (HSM8220)
  • 3 x square 730ml containers and lids (HSM8240)
  • 3 x square 540ml containers and lids (HSM8120)
  • 3 x square 720ml containers and lids (HSM8140)
  • 3 x round 480ml containers and lids (HSM9120)
  • 3 x round 640ml containers and lids (HSM9140)
  • 3 x rectangular 800ml containers and lids (HPL312)
  • 3 x rectangular 1l containers and lids (HPL313)
  • 1 x rectangular 1.3l container and lid (HPL314)

All measurements are approximate

Can't watch the presentation, Gill Gauntlet and her stupid shoes and Ms Flint. I have a headache brewing, both trying to speak at once. If I hear " fantastic, brilliant, great " again tonight I'll have to crack open a bottle!! What's happened to Simon Brown? At least he has a calm voice, unlike the squawking currently on. Wanted to watch as well!

Can't watch the presentation, Gill Gauntlet and her stupid shoes and Ms Flint. I have a headache brewing, both trying to speak at once. If I hear " fantastic, brilliant, great " again tonight I'll have to crack open a bottle!! What's happened to Simon Brown? At least he has a calm voice, unlike the squawking currently on. Wanted to watch as well!
Agree about Gill Gauntlet and I much prefer Simon Brown. However, I also feel the same when Jill Franks is presenting.

Latest posts

Back