Lock & Lock TSV 20/2/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have no idea why I just clicked on the item link - must have thought I needed to punish myself because that’s what I achieved. Gill G with her arms and hands going up and down in a blur, banging on with that gruff voice about all the “callaz” with the “cliiiiir” lids, making meals in ”bowke” and everything being “wooootah-tight”. She just sounds so common! There, I said it.

Click! Off! My bed time.

They are all at it, gabbling, screeching, squawking, talking over each other, faster and faster until you can't listen to it. QVC got rid of a lot of the good presenters, Simon Brown and Jilly Jones for two. They could sell me anything because they told you about the product, not about themselves.

CC
Have they gone for good?

They were both excellent.

Can't watch the presentation, Gill Gauntlet and her stupid shoes and Ms Flint. I have a headache brewing, both trying to speak at once. If I hear " fantastic, brilliant, great " again tonight I'll have to crack open a bottle!! What's happened to Simon Brown? At least he has a calm voice, unlike the squawking currently on. Wanted to watch as well!

I quite like Gill G.
And I really like her shoes.
😑

Old Skin is doing her unpleasant dictatorial busybody know it all act once again. Oh no…it’s not an act.

They usually include some large, expensive boxes to make it value for money, which I use a lot. I've got lots of small sizes, so not temptimg me at all.
I agree, they're all pretty titchy. They look like they'll only hold quarter/half packs of anything (so pretty pointless). That configuration looks ok for storing leftovers in the fridge and that's about it. Definitely better to buy separates or shop around for more useful configurations. In the unlikely event of my spending £40 on plastic containers all in one go I'd rather choose my own even if it meant I got fewer. I do not see the point in filling precious cupboard space with items you'll struggle to find a use for.

I have QVC on as background noise, but rarely watch what is on. I have more than enough lock&lock to last me. I can't imagine who would want 25 piece's.

I use the small ones constantly but the round shape is no good as you can't get many in the freezer. They need to be a rectangular or square shape but shallow as well so you can stack them and get plenty in. The large ones are no good for me. Not buying.

Andi K said: Gill G with her arms and hands going up and down in a blur, banging on with that gruff voice about all the “callaz” with the “cliiiiir” lids, making meals in ”bowke” and everything being “wooootah-tight”. She just sounds so common! There, I said it.

LOL that sounds sooooo like ME!!!!

CC

They are all at it, gabbling, screeching, squawking, talking over each other, faster and faster until you can't listen to it. QVC got rid of a lot of the good presenters, Simon Brown and Jilly Jones for two. They could sell me anything because they told you about the product, not about themselves.

CC
Simon Brown was on recently.

The nestable bit is great but the lids are not stackable.
I’ve bought cheap ones where the lids have a ridge and fit into eachother … Supermarket offers etc
That's exactly what I thought!
I bought some genuinely nestable ones msny years back, where they nest entirely inside each other with the lids on it makes such a difference!

I missed him but I don't watch nearly as much these days. He's so much better than Gail Samways.

CC
Anyone, literally anyone, is better than Gail S in my opinion. I find her unbearable to watch.

I'd have to dispute that. Patronising Phill Parker and that Kenny "darlin" bloke would get my vote. I can't stand either of them.

CC
Ah, for food related items I meant. I think you are right about the two you mentioned, though... but fortunately they do goods I'm never interested in, especially if they're presenting!

I use the small ones constantly but the round shape is no good as you can't get many in the freezer. They need to be a rectangular or square shape but shallow as well so you can stack them and get plenty in. The large ones are no good for me. Not buying.

Andi K said: Gill G with her arms and hands going up and down in a blur, banging on with that gruff voice about all the “callaz” with the “cliiiiir” lids, making meals in ”bowke” and everything being “wooootah-tight”. She just sounds so common! There, I said it.

LOL that sounds sooooo like ME!!!!

CC
Whoops! Sorry about that. I knew I shouldn’t have said it out loud! I don’t quite believe you, though. Whisky connoisseurs are rarely common!

Latest posts

Back