Loen Love

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

icr24350

Registered Shopper
Sorry but I find her unwatchable now. She comes across as 'mutton dressed as lamb,' and sounds as if she is talking down to viewers and co-presenters. Also, hercomments this morning about Andy Murray were uncalled for. She is no oil painting herself.

Sorry but I find her unwatchable now. She comes across as 'mutton dressed as lamb,' and sounds as if she is talking down to viewers and co-presenters. Also, hercomments this morning about Andy Murray were uncalled for. She is no oil painting herself.

I totally agree with you I think the ex model is now to big for her boots shouting in a "im the star of this show " way at everybody and always interrupting the guests shes another expert on everything its time to button it abit loen

She spoils all the craft shows she presents. She shows little interest in the demos and gossips about anything and everything. I'm afraid I have to switch off.
I never watch Ideal World so can't comment about anything else she presents.

I totally agree with you I think the ex model is now to big for her boots shouting in a "im the star of this show " way at everybody and always interrupting the guests shes another expert on everything its time to button it abit loen

I switch off just as soon as she appear on my TV...I got fed up of hearing about life with the Love's..Go away Loen!

I used to really like her but I cant stand the constant same boring, unfunny stories , and the constant talking to the gallery, its rude and totally unprofessional.

She's funny on ideal world with the wigs. Hilarious but get her off the craft. Keep to Paul and Hayley.

Latest posts

Back