Loen

shopperholic

VIP Shopper
Oh yeah, hope she hasn't left but wouldn't really blame her though, I could never work along side Mike "bruiser" Mason and the dirty old fart.

Adam82

No leon for a month, instead we have z-list celebrities instead promoting their tacky products.

Sazza

Staff member
Someone asked her on Facebook where she was and she said she was taking some time out just now.

Greg

VIP Shopper
I like Loen. She doesn't take herself too seriously. I loved her 'vulva' comment from years back :sun:

S C O

Andy in my humble opinion is the only great thing to come out of IW, He seemed the most down to earth, likeable and genuine salesman IW has ever had, and seemed very much like a decent everyday guy that ALL on IW could learn many a thing from.

Well done Andy in a ever untrustworthy Selling TV world:mysmilie_59:

Mommabear

VIP Shopper
Andy in my humble opinion is the only great thing to come out of IW, He seemed the most down to earth, likeable and genuine salesman IW has ever had, and seemed very much like a decent everyday guy that ALL on IW could learn many a thing from.

Well done Andy in a ever untrustworthy Selling TV world:mysmilie_59:
I agree, a really good presenter and nice guy.

maymorganlondon

VIP Shopper
I think it is a great pity that Andy is not on IW any more. To think they replaced him with the likes of Peter Simon and Mike Mason ... just not the same calibre at all.

Adam82

Leon will be probably ending up on create and craft. Like the other better presenters on create and craft, we have to put up with ex bid presenters .

mr tom

A new era? same old sh#t.
I honestly thought Andy would be a poor fit on c&c but I am completely wrong. He is very good.

historymystery

Although I get the feeling with Loen that she could stand up for herself against Barra Boi and Pope Pete, unlike Marina Berry. I've always thought Loen was one of the less "up themselves" presenters, and is genuinely funny at times without forcing the jokes down your throat or preening herself. I think she's one of the few who might be able to get a job with another channel if (when?) things go belly-up.
Oh yeah, hope she hasn't left but wouldn't really blame her though, I could never work along side Mike "bruiser" Mason and the dirty old fart.

Lady Madonna

Although I get the feeling with Loen that she could stand up for herself against Barra Boi and Pope Pete, unlike Marina Berry. I've always thought Loen was one of the less "up themselves" presenters, and is genuinely funny at times without forcing the jokes down your throat or preening herself. I think she's one of the few who might be able to get a job with another channel if (when?) things go belly-up.
I've always thought Loren was funny. Used to love her when she did the Friday fashion.

Madaboutdogs

VIP Shopper
Yes the best thing about IW and she should still be doing Friday Fashion ALL THE TIME!! Instead of the screachy catch your breath one!!

E

Enigma

Yes the best thing about IW and she should still be doing Friday Fashion ALL THE TIME!! Instead of the screachy catch your breath one!!
Who? Foghorn Jacks or Genevieve Ni Ramalamadingdong?

Dave

Still just a Pleb!
I like Loen, hope she is okay, and I was surprised Andy moved sideways, two of the better and more professional presenters. The quality of the ex bid mob are making IW a laughing stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durkpolish

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks