Lola Rose - colour fade

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Seems to me if you are on social media, there are likely to be other disgruntled LR customers. The more public the forum of unhappy customers, the more traction your complaints will have with LR, as it will hit the where it really hurts: in the financials!
Nikki and other founders are most likely contractually bound to appear for a certain amount of time for Q's benefit... it helps them promote the brand in a certain way, which bears no resemblance to reality. Also, someone needs to rein in Nikki talking about pieces lasting an eternity, as that could be actionable in law.
I think the best you can do is publically shame them, both for the quality they offer for the prices they charge... and their lacklustre customer service responses.
Just like Liz Earle still did the shows for a few years after selling to Avon.

Bobbi Brown did shows on QVC US after she sold the brand to Estee Lauder. Part of the contract when they sell stay as the face of the brand for X number of years.

When Jo Malone sold her company to Estee Lauder pre-2009, she signed that she would not create another company for X amount of years. Then perhaps 5 years later she started Jo Loves.

Lola Rose two hour show now till midnight with Ali and Nikki.
They have asked watchers to get into with their messages, photos and any questions. Would anyone who’s a customer ask…….???

I did send them a photo of the bracelet where you could clearly see that the colour had almost gone and I put the necklace next to it that I bought to go with the bracelet so they know the difference and how much the bracelet has faded. I doubt I will get much further but I will tell them that I wont be buying anything else from them and that Nikki should point out that pieces could fade as she says that she wants her pieces to last a lifetime which obviously isnt true.
I bought the Nicki bracelet in a sale direct from Lola Rose about 4 years ago. It was decent sized nuggets but had a similar sized metal bead that was the sliding control for the strings. I wasn’t a fan of the big bead or the bright pink/blue finish (I think it was rainbow quartz) as it didn’t go with very many outfits. A work colleague commented on some of the pieces I wore and said she was after a pink bracelet so I dug it out and gave it to her. She did wear it rather a lot and very soon I noticed it was much softer coloured and muted, I thought this was due to her wearing it constantly and exposure to sun etc but sounds like it’s a fault of those particular dyes; I was a little embarrassed that my gift to her had faded very quickly like a piece of cheap tat! I must go and have a look at some of mine that I know are dyed as my girls bought some tie dye agate pieces for me several years ago and I’d hate for them to be spoiled!!!

I have a light green necklace from 5 years ago.
I've hardly worn it and found it tucked away in a box the other day. It's definitely faded, with just a hint of a green hue now and the stones look dull 🙁.
So it's been out of sunlight for all this time and I didn't get cosmetics on it, so much for their care advice!

I have a light green necklace from 5 years ago.
I've hardly worn it and found it tucked away in a box the other day. It's definitely faded, with just a hint of a green hue now and the stones look dull 🙁.
So it's been out of sunlight for all this time and I didn't get cosmetics on it, so much for their care advice!
I wonder if it is happening alot and people havent spoken up. I am glad I did because it sees I am not alone. I saw that there was a 2 hour show on last night but I gave it a miss because I am still very angry about it and I wont be buying any more. I have got loads of LR stuff so I will stick with what I have got and not add to my collection.

I bought the Nicki bracelet in a sale direct from Lola Rose about 4 years ago. It was decent sized nuggets but had a similar sized metal bead that was the sliding control for the strings. I wasn’t a fan of the big bead or the bright pink/blue finish (I think it was rainbow quartz) as it didn’t go with very many outfits. A work colleague commented on some of the pieces I wore and said she was after a pink bracelet so I dug it out and gave it to her. She did wear it rather a lot and very soon I noticed it was much softer coloured and muted, I thought this was due to her wearing it constantly and exposure to sun etc but sounds like it’s a fault of those particular dyes; I was a little embarrassed that my gift to her had faded very quickly like a piece of cheap tat! I must go and have a look at some of mine that I know are dyed as my girls bought some tie dye agate pieces for me several years ago and I’d hate for them to be spoiled!!!
I think mine was rainbow quartz because it was pink and blue but it is now a very pale pink bordering on white.

I did email QVC and requested that they make it clear that dyed items can fade over time. They replied that they would pass it on to the relevant people but I bet nothing is said and people will be buying dyed items unaware that they fade over time.

Latest posts

Back