Lola Rose Jewellery Designs TSV 07/03/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have been clearing and sorting through my jewellery and it’s been a real lesson that I don’t need anything more.

When I worked full time I and had to wear a suit or similar I wore statement jewellery every day but now I only do one or two days per week I just don’t ha e the opportunity to wear it which is a bit of a pity as some of it is really lovely and you just don’t see it anymore.

Lola Rose Semi Precious Belinda Necklace TSV 07/03/20

RRP £79 on Lola’s Website

Colours on Lola Rose Website as follows (maybe more)

Azure Blue Magnesite / New Pyrite
Blue Sandstone / Blue Lace Agate
Green Aventurine / Malachite
Picture Jasper / Smokey Obsidian
Rouge Dyed Montana Agate
White Magnesite / Ice Quartzite

Attachments

• Lola Rose TSV.jpg
    Lola Rose TSV.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 294
Don't like it at all. I have a heart longish choker necklace. All black agate a huge faceted heart with black cord and knotted forceted beads a real fab classic

Lola Rose Semi Precious Belinda Necklace TSV 07/03/20

RRP £79 on Lola’s Website

Colours on Lola Rose Website as follows (maybe more)

Azure Blue Magnesite / New Pyrite
Blue Sandstone / Blue Lace Agate
Green Aventurine / Malachite
Picture Jasper / Smokey Obsidian
Rouge Dyed Montana Agate
White Magnesite / Ice Quartzite

So old fashioned, this is like something she produced in the early days, who wears this? I much prefer her bangle bar pieces, they look more expensive.

Its just a rehash of older designs. I love white jewellery, and its hard to come by, so I did buy a heart necklace similar to this a couple of years ago in white agate. Dont like this though, I agree it looks old fashioned.

So old fashioned, this is like something she produced in the early days, who wears this? I much prefer her bangle bar pieces, they look more expensive.

She’ll “frame it” as saying she’s going back to the brand’s beginnings, but agree it just looks quite dated...

Also all the models seem to be wearing it over the Phase Eight TSV tunic, but somehow, especially given how long the necklace is, it looks as if they’ve skimped a bit on the size of the heart pendant.

I must be the only person who doesn’t own any LR items, apart from a delicate beaded friendship bracelet which I can no longer wear because the cord frayed. I bought that to try out the brand, but I won’t be buying any more.

No, you’re not alone!
I too have one LR bracelet which I was given as a gift many moons ago. I don’t hate it and wear it occasionally, though more for sentimental reasons that anything...

But in general, I find them SO overpriced, largely uninspired and don’t often like the colour mixes etc.

I make my own jewellery and can easily put something similar together - albeit with not *quite* as neat a knot on a friendship bracelet ;)

I did, however, buy my nieces a bracelet each a few years back from her website - only because they were £12 each and I couldn’t make for the price or with the gift packaging!

I too don’t own any LR, it’s never appealed, I wouldn’t pay those prices for costume jewellery (semi precious or not it will always be costume jewellery to me) for something you can get an identical look for down the market or online for a fiver.

Lola Rose Belinda Semi Precious 62cm Necklace with Heart Pendant
Item Number: 343960
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.88
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £19.96

Currently only available at QVC, this necklace from Lola Rose is crafted from semi-precious stones and features a polished heart pendant set on a beaded cord. A sleek and elegant piece that will pull together any look, this necklace will make a versatile addition to your collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Belinda necklace directly from Lola Rose you’d pay £79. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £59.88, plus P&P, you’re saving £15.17.

Latest posts

Back