Lola Rose Jewellery Designs TSV 07/03/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I realise that all companies need to make a profit, but when you see how cheaply they can sell these kind of 'semi precious' stones on Jewellery Maker, you realise how huge the mark up must be on LR pieces.

lola rose direct only charge postage costs once per order this is hardly a great saving

Attachments

• sadsdasda.jpg
    sadsdasda.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 123
lola rose direct only charge postage costs once per order this is hardly a great saving

just got an email about pre launch of it snd it was actually seeming to boast that you’re saving “over 15%”! I thought it was a typo!!

But then I just looked at the item online and it says:

“*A great saving: If you were to buy the Belinda necklace directly from Lola Rose you’d pay £79. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £59.88, plus P&P, you’re saving £15.17.”

It’s just just not worth bothering even if you did like it!!

just got an email about pre launch of it snd it was actually seeming to boast that you’re saving “over 15%”! I thought it was a typo!!

But then I just looked at the item online and it says:

“*A great saving: If you were to buy the Belinda necklace directly from Lola Rose you’d pay £79. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £59.88, plus P&P, you’re saving £15.17.”

It’s just just not worth bothering even if you did like it!!

Not much of a saving at all. I do like my Lola so will be watching the shows but I am not going to buy the TSV.

I too don’t own any LR, it’s never appealed, I wouldn’t pay those prices for costume jewellery (semi precious or not it will always be costume jewellery to me) for something you can get an identical look for down the market or online for a fiver.

Same here, you can totally get the "look" without the pricetag literally everywhere - and it's not like this sort of thing will leave you with a rash or a green mark around your neck if you don't buy the real McCoy!

Well someone likes it as they’ve sold 4000 at midnight (apparently 2/3 stocks so guess they brought c. 6000)

Not sure if this is a new feature but it’s soo annoying that there’s a screen behind the presenters across which is scrolling a roll of facebook feed photos. Niki herself is distracted.
It’s pics of people’s Lola rose collections - man alive some people have hundreds of her items!

Not sure if this is a new feature but it’s soo annoying that there’s a screen behind the presenters across which is scrolling a roll of facebook feed photos. Niki herself is distracted.
It’s pics of people’s Lola rose collections - man alive some people have hundreds of her items!
I watched the repeat.i don’t own any LR but thought I’d see what they have . But it was so confusing because I couldn’t hear what they were saying about the stones. The background was very distracting.Still it sold out so they can do without my custom .
Also does anyone buy the neck chains with words like lovely and fabulous.? I can’t imagine who would wear those.

i have old and new items and the string closure on the new isn’t a patch on the originals.

The last couple I purchased just won’t stay closed.

I watched the repeat.i don’t own any LR but thought I’d see what they have . But it was so confusing because I couldn’t hear what they were saying about the stones. The background was very distracting.Still it sold out so they can do without my custom .
Also does anyone buy the neck chains with words like lovely and fabulous.? I can’t imagine who would wear those.
Not me anyway! How cringing would it be to come face to face with some wearing fabulous around their neck. A tongue in cheek slogan on a T shirt is about as far as this sort of thing should go.

Latest posts

Back