• Lola TSV 4.jpg
    Lola TSV 4.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 276
Lola Rose Brucie Semi Precious 38cm Necklace
Item Number: 343832
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

The Brucie necklace from Lola Rose features polished semi-precious gemstone and metal rondelles, a square semi-precious gemstone pendant and an adjustable Chinese knot fastening for a custom fit. Effortlessly elegant and versatile, this necklace can be styled with any of your favourite daytime and evening looks to update them in an instant.

Your style staple - whether you’re wearing your favourite day dress or a chic blouse in the evening, this versatile necklace makes a sophisticated statement layered over your favourite looks. Its sleek, simple design makes it ideal for pulling together your outfits in seconds.

A gorgeous gift - this chic design makes the perfect present for a loved one, whatever their style, and its Chinese knot fastening means that they can adjust it for a custom fit. It even comes with its own pretty pouch to store it in, so all you have to do is choose their favourite colour for a gift they’ll love!

Choose your colour - with five NEW colours to choose from, plus bestselling favourite White Mother of Pearl, you’re spoiled for choice. Select White Mother of Pearl or Black Zebra Jasper for a chic, versatile shade to go with anything in your wardrobe, or go for Green Mix or Caramel/Botswana Agate for gorgeous earthy tones. Alternatively, if you’re looking to brighten up your outfits, Rainbow Mix or Jewel Mix offer a spectrum of stunning colours to uplift your look.

• Semi-precious gemstones, cord
  • Comes with a branded pouch
  • Adjustable Chinese knot fastening
  • Chain length: 38cm - 61cm (15” - 24”)
Colour options:

• White Mother-of-Pearl - with white mother-of-pearl
  • Black Zebra Jasper - with black zebra jasper
  • Green Mix - with malachite and wisteria agate
  • Rainbow Mix - with pink mother of pearl, cherry red quartzite, tangerine quartzite, amber, white magnesite, misty rose quartzite and sugar plum quartzite
  • Jewel Mix - with blue sandstone and Persian agate
  • Caramel/Botswana Agate - with Botswana agate

All measurements are approximate

I must not get tempted, especially since I had to send my last Lola back due to chips on the heart.

After complaining I eventually received a return label, and then they did not give me my postage back, so had to sit on the phone line again for over 12 minutes to tell them to refund me. Had a snotty man who implied that it was my fault somehow as it was not noted on my account. Erm...how is that my fault? You are the incompetent ones. So basically sending something back with a QVC return label that they have sent out, after I complained, still does not mean you will get your postage back without a fight.

Oh, and I asked if they could send out a replacement necklace, the person I spoke to went off to speak to her manager, and agreed to send another one out straight away. Needless to say it did not happen. What a rubbish company they are.

Actually I think I have just talked myself out of the TSV.

I rather like the two taupey tan options - the Picture Jasper and the Caramel. I'll wait to see how they look on screen. It's a bit of a departure for me colourwise; in costume and semi precious jewellery I usually like bright and colourful and more classic in fine jewellery.
I'll have a quick look at what I already own (and currently rarely wear) to see whether I can talk myself out of ordering.
Any one tempted?

9 Colours (Black Zebra Jasper, Caramel, Dark Sodalite, Green Mix, Jewel Mix, Picture Jasper, Rainbow Mix, Tree Agate. White Mother of Pearl)

There is only 6 options. 5 new ones and 1 which has been available in previously and brought back, White Mother of Pearl.

Black Zebra Jasper
Caramel
Green Mix
Jewel Mix
Rainbow Mix
White Mother of Pearl

I rather like the two taupey tan options - the Picture Jasper and the Caramel. I'll wait to see how they look on screen. It's a bit of a departure for me colourwise; in costume and semi precious jewellery I usually like bright and colourful and more classic in fine jewellery.
I'll have a quick look at what I already own (and currently rarely wear) to see whether I can talk myself out of ordering.
Any one tempted?
I have ordered the rainbow mix because I like colourful things. I didnt bother looking to see what I already had because I knew I would talk myself out of it. At the moment I need to shop and cheer myself up whether I need it or not.

I couldn't make my mind up between the jewel mix and the mother of pearl, total opposites I know but drawn to both. I'll decide which one to keep when they arrive, or I might keep both as I still haven't spent birthday money I got in April ! I've had two holidays cancelled this year and a pick me up is needed.

For my pick me up, made a rare trip out (and treat) to Homesense, and bought 2 beautiful Downton Abbey style lampshades with so much fringing I could wallow in it, - and on sale at £20 each !!! unbelievable bargains. Already installed, and I'm now in my own little Lady Grantham sitting room. :love:

its not great Lola rose never do fab TSV's anymore this is like a past one small and a bit boring and the plated brass beads always corrode

I couldn't make my mind up between the jewel mix and the mother of pearl, total opposites I know but drawn to both. I'll decide which one to keep when they arrive, or I might keep both as I still haven't spent birthday money I got in April ! I've had two holidays cancelled this year and a pick me up is needed.

Well having had a particularly trying day I ordered 3 options to do the same; see which one (or none) looks best in real life. It can be a bit hitandmiss whether you get a "good" main stone thatcan makeorbreak the overall look of a Lola Rose piece.

There is only 6 options. 5 new ones and 1 which has been available in previously and brought back, White Mother of Pearl.

Black Zebra Jasper
Caramel
Green Mix
Jewel Mix
Rainbow Mix
White Mother of Pearl

I managed to get the Picture Jasper and Blue Sodalite as well as new option Caramel yesterday evening; I think there were only penny numbers of the old colours but they were technically available.

I have just ordered the Jewel mix but I am really wincing at £3.95 for P&p! I keep thinking of when I will be able to pack a bag and take off somewhere again otherwise I am not wearing any jewellery!

I'm going through a phase (and like all my phases, it will probably pass) where I feel that the pleasure of buying semi- or -precious stones is outdone by thinking of the damage all that chipping away into our precious planet is doing. The option of all those chemicals used to create other jewellery doesn't appeal, either. It may be illogical but that's where I'm at at the moment. And that won't do QVC or any other retailer any good.

Just sayin.

Latest posts

Back