Lola Rose Jewellery Designs TSV 23/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lola Rose TSV 23/July

Hi, new to the forum, just wondering if there is any idea on what the tsv is? Thanking in advance 😀

Hi and welcome to the forum Supermum :mysmilie_3: Look forward to reading your posts.

I think I'm going off Lola Rose a bit - both the scarfs TSV I've bought have been poor quality and all the bracelets with the metal on them have started changing colour.

There was an OTO the other night I really liked in a green/blue/brown colour way, but I missed it because I was out :(

Oh I got a survey this morning from QVC about jewellery. Lola Rose was featured heavily, with such gems as Style Trends with Lola Rose. Told them I hate the on trend crap they push down our throats. Also style trends no doubt means scarves which I have no interest in.

Oh I got a survey this morning from QVC about jewellery. Lola Rose was featured heavily, with such gems as Style Trends with Lola Rose. Told them I hate the on trend crap they push down our throats. Also style trends no doubt means scarves which I have no interest in.

Ha ha, excellent - the phrase 'style trends' always makes me think of 1970s catalogues, enjoy!

http://www.boredpanda.com/1970s-mens-fashion-ads/

Like some other brands on QVC which I have loved in the past Lola Rose does little to tempt me now.I like the pieces I have & have recently returned a necklace which was very nice but I thought is it worth that price?The answer was obviously No so paid some exorbitant price to return.

Beyond boring for me. Whilst I really like her stones I like something with a bit of presence and unusual design and to get anything even remotely like that in LR you have to pay well over £100/120

I have lots of Lola Rose, but these past few years there has been very little to tempt me (thank God). All her necklaces are quite samey - just a long string of stones. Hardly any designs with flowers or hearts. I have some lovely pieces from years ago - I wish she would return to her 'roots' so to speak. One of my favourite designs was the 'Jennifer' - haven't seen that necklace though in years. I don't like the boutique range either.

Ooohhh I do like 😍 A classic longer length necklace was just what I was after, I'm liking the black rutilated Quartz. But, I do agree I enjoy the more unusual pieces and statement pieces too but I find the prices then can be in the hundreds which is unrealistic for myself sadly

Latest posts

Back