Lola Rose Jewellery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

craftybel

Registered Shopper
For those who don't know (not sure if there has been another thread), there is a Lola Rose outlet show tonight at 10pm. I have already searched "Lola Rose clearance price" and have ordered what I want, but I have very generously left a few scraps for other forum members!!!:wink::wink: Not massive discounts, but reductions nonetheless!

I wish I had only bought one bracelet-well done to you! I lose all sense of reason when Lola Rose is paraded in front of me!

Most of the Lola Rose had sold our straight away on Brand Alley. There are only about 3 items left now.

Last edited:
I wish I had only bought one bracelet-well done to you! I lose all sense of reason when Lola Rose is paraded in front of me!

You are not alone! I just keep telling myself it is smart to buy during a sale and then don't be tempted the rest of the year when things are full price (unless it is a TSV LOL).

Nicky said she would be back in March. I sense a TSV coming our way, so keep checking the TV guide for updates! I think I will come to those 12 step meetings with you!

Latest posts

Back