Lola rose - New presenter

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've never warmed to her, and if she says "I have to have this in my life" one more time .............. 😡

Suddenly all these people who can wield a paintbrush to paint a chair in Elephant's Breath, are now getting gigs in presenting !!!! and seem to worm their way onto Money for Nothing. Jay Blades is another, he was famed on that show for painting chair legs different colours, (and he gets an MBE for THAT !!!! under the guise of Services to Craft - honest to God ! ) and then someone thought he would host alongside Sarah Moore, then he takes all the glory for Repair Shop - well sorry, why should he get all the articles and publicity written about him, when it those skilled artisans who deserve all the credit, in fact I think hunky Will Kirk would be an ideal host of that show. So I wonder how long it will take Jackie Joseph to follow in his footsteps and appear on Celebrity Master Chef.
Rant over.

I've never warmed to her, and if she says "I have to have this in my life" one more time .............. 😡

Suddenly all these people who can wield a paintbrush to paint a chair in Elephant's Breath, are now getting gigs in presenting !!!! and seem to worm their way onto Money for Nothing. Jay Blades is another, he was famed on that show for painting chair legs different colours, (and he gets an MBE for THAT !!!! under the guise of Services to Craft - honest to God ! ) and then someone thought he would host alongside Sarah Moore, then he takes all the glory for Repair Shop - well sorry, why should he get all the articles and publicity written about him, when it those skilled artisans who deserve all the credit, in fact I think hunky Will Kirk would be an ideal host of that show. So I wonder how long it will take Jackie Joseph to follow in his footsteps and appear on Celebrity Master Chef.
Rant over.
And I understand he also has a criminal record!

Rant over.
I couldn't agree more, it's ridiculous.
There were photo's of him in the papers at Will's wedding, still wearing that stupid hat!

I suppose he’s fairly harmless but I could think of a hundred better presenters. I don’t think he’s the sharpest pencil in the box judging by his performance on House of Games.

He's not particularly articulate either. I have cringed on RS when he asks a contributor "wots dat for den ?" and I see he's presenting yet another workshop type show on the BBC. Another one for me to avoid.

Latest posts

Back