Lola TSv 2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 125
  • Lola TSv 3.jpg
    Lola TSv 3.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 115
  • Lola TSv 4.jpg
    Lola TSv 4.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 130
I have 2 LR necklaces with hearts. I do love hearts in jewellery but 2 is enough I think, hope you are reading Lola! I went to the charity shop yesterday. I was surprised they were open but as I drove up I saw all the lights on, so went in, well it would be rude not to! I saw a LR bracelet in the cabinet by the till for £1.99. Came in the old dark pink pouch and it is rather pretty, so I had it. Also got a fabulous 1920s (at a guess, definitely deco era) necklace made of cut glass for the same price, bingo! I gave them a fiver.

Lola Rose Semi Precious Buddy Heart 18-25" Necklace
Item Number: 346110
QVC Price £78.00
Todays Special Value Price £46.98
P&P £3.95

Add a romantic touch to your favourite outfits with this fabulous semi-precious gemstone pendant necklace from Lola Rose. Available in six different designs, the double-stranded necklace features a heart-cut pendant as its focus and is embellished throughout with mixed-cut semi-precious beads. From a chic and chunky finishing touch for casual looks to a splash of colour for special occasions, this effortlessly stylish necklace will enhance any outfit in a heartbeat.
Jewellery box staple - whether you're styling it with an elegant blouse or your go-to maxi dress, this versatile piece will add a feminine finish to a wide array of ensembles. The longline double cord makes it perfect for stacking with other necklaces too, while creating a fabulous statement all on its own.
An elegant gift - the perfect present for any fan of semi-precious pieces, this necklace features a Chinese knot fastening that can be adjusted for a custom fit to suit them just right and comes complete with a pretty pouch to store it in for a luxe detail she'll love.
Choose your colour - available in six stunning colours, you can pick the one that complements your personal style best. Select Blue Sandstone Mix, Blue Maitan Jasper or Rock Crystal Mix for a classic option that will suit most outfits, or Brown Dalmatian Jasper for a stand-out staple. Alternatively, if you're looking to add a soft touch of colour to your ensemble, Sweet Pink Quartzite Mix or Green Rock Crystal are wonderful options.
  • Heart-shaped semi-precious gemstone pendant: 1 x (48mm x 48mm)
  • Round semi-precious gemstones: 8 x (8mm)
  • Heart-shaped semi-precious gemstones: 4 x (12mm x 12mm)
  • Tumble-cut semi-precious gemstones: 8 x (12mm x 10mm), 2 x (22mm x 12mm)
  • Comes with a branded pouch
  • Adjustable Chinese knot fastening
  • Length: 45.7cm - 63.5cm (18" - 25")
Colour options :
  • Brown Dalmatian Jasper Mix - with dalmatian jasper and white pearl
  • Blue Sandstone Mix - with blue sandstone, blue lace agate and white pearl
  • Blue Maitan Jasper Mix - with blue maitan jasper and white pearl
  • Green Rock Crystal Mix - with rock crystal and malachite
  • Sweet Pink Quartzite Mix - with sweet pink quartzite
  • Rock Crystal Mix - with rock crystal and neon string
All measurements are approximate

I have one Lola bracelet, bought from one of the outlet shops for £4.99.
The TSV necklace is one of the few bits of hers that I really like. But not buying.
I see Katherine the model is still dipping into, what must be a giant bottle of that bronze nail polish. Also appears to have travelled through a wind tunnel on the way to the studio and didn't have time to redo her hair.

I have one Lola bracelet, bought from one of the outlet shops for £4.99.
The TSV necklace is one of the few bits of hers that I really like. But not buying.
I see Katherine the model is still dipping into, what must be a giant bottle of that bronze nail polish. Also appears to have travelled through a wind tunnel on the way to the studio and didn't have time to redo her hair.
I think that is an old recording of her.

I do like quite a few of LR bits but mostly older ones which are much better quality. Last few years the string,especially the bangle bar stuff is woeful in comparison.

I have a few LR pieces bought over the years and wear them much less now because I go out very rarely! (Hope that will change this year) don’t like this necklace because of the use of cord, but they have become too expensive and many more dyed stones.Will stick with what I have already.

Just the sort I don’t like with the coloured cords that make them look so cheap & tacky.
Did they have the Blue Maitan Jasper Mix at all? It sold out quickly if they did. I didn’t watch the launch live, just the video.
I totally agree! There's no way I'd spend the sort of money they're asking for a piece of jewellery tied together with string. I've nothing against the "boho" look, and I've had a couple of things myself, but the difference being they were picked up for pennies at festivals or on holiday! Personally I am not a fan of statement jewellery, I find it uncomfortable to wear and I absolutely hate the feeling of a freezing cold lump of stone, or metal against my skin when you first put it on. I'm at the age now where I know what I like, and I prefer something light and delicate that will give the neckline a little bit of interest. I must admit that I love the look of the sparkly sandstone, but I don't necessarily want to adorn myself with it. Lola Rose is so overpriced for what it is, and the dyed stones put me off even more!

I have a few 'pieces', but like has been said before, I find that many of the dyed stones tend to fade, and I'm left with virtually colourless beads. Trades Description Act ?????

I’m not ”into” garishly dyed lumps of stone or rock or whatever they are. I did buy a delicate friendship bracelet years ago which was natural stones, to try the brand out. However, the braiding soon started to fray so it went in my drawer and I haven’t bought any LR since then.

I have a few 'pieces', but like has been said before, I find that many of the dyed stones tend to fade, and I'm left with virtually colourless beads. Trades Description Act ?????
Yes I mentioned a bracelet that I have where some of the stones have faded to almost colourless some time ago.I have to admit I did not do anything about it but with so many stones being dyed these days it may become a wider issue.Anyone else experienced this? My older pieces are as good as the day they were bought.

Latest posts

Back