Lola Rose TSV 04/01/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I mentioned a bracelet that I have where some of the stones have faded to almost colourless some time ago.I have to admit I did not do anything about it but with so many stones being dyed these days it may become a wider issue.Anyone else experienced this? My older pieces are as good as the day they were bought.
Are your older pieces also dyed or more natural stones?

I’ve got some hot pink faceted agate stones I bought ages ago to make jewellery with, back when I was well enough and into doing that. They’ve been out on a cake stand in my sitting room snd they’re now quite a muddy brown :(

I had naively assumed that they would stay forever pink!)

(I’ve got some lovely soap stone paperweights given to me by a friend a couple of years ago in fuchsia and teal - they’re not pretty much faded to pastel :(

They’ve also been exposed to quite a lot of light so maybe that’s the issue?)

I think that is an old recording of her.
Yes it’s weird but I looked at the video and I think it must be an old video of Katherine?

I didn’t see the live presentation so don’t know if she was “live” but think she looks even thinner and with fluffier pink hair now!
And don’t think she’s been on QVC for ages?

I used to follow her on Instagram (God knows why!) but she started to spew a lot of anti-vax and other conspiracy type rubbish.... 😡
Interspersed with endless naff selfies 👎

Lola Rose has a big sale on now. Some of the items have 50% off and for this weekend only there is further 15% off. I don't know why you'd buy the TSV if you wanted a Lola Rose necklace - there are plenty in all colours available at better prices and less P&P.

And no specially made for Q (unless she uses it to get rid of the enormous amount of returns Q must get)

I have bought from her sales in the past but her p&p was high so it wasn’t quite the bargain it first appeared, hope it has changed since.

Latest posts

Back