Lola Rose TSV 18/05/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have never had a problem with any Lola Rose bracelets except for one from QVC years ago, possibly called the Valerie?, that had a new fancy clasp thingy, which no matter how tight I closed it would always come undone. It ended up in the bin.

I prefer the smaller bracelets so won't be going for these.

You’re so right about the Valerie. I lost mine on its first wearing because it wouldn’t stay closed. I was furious so wrote to Lola Rose. To their credit, they replaced the bracelet saying they’d checked it and this one was ok. Of course it had the same problem and I never wore it. I have now taken it apart and threaded it onto stretchy elastic so at least I can wear it now.

I like LR but would never buy the slider-type bracelet again.

Having a tiny wrist, I also prefer the smaller bracelets. Do love the pink/orange combo though. Very me!

Can i please ask does anyone know the TSV price please?? Will this duo go on sale the day before or just on the day itself??? I love the pink mix definitely my favorite.

I am so sorry for Nikki's loss of her Dear Dad. I have just lost my beloved Uncle to this evil virus. I feel absolutely gutted for anyone losing a loved one. Its bad enough losing a loved one. But to this evil virus it makes your loss so much more devastating.
I appreciate any help given. Thank you x

Can i please ask does anyone know the TSV price please?? Will this duo go on sale the day before or just on the day itself??? I love the pink mix definitely my favorite.

I am so sorry for Nikki's loss of her Dear Dad. I have just lost my beloved Uncle to this evil virus. I feel absolutely gutted for anyone losing a loved one. Its bad enough losing a loved one. But to this evil virus it makes your loss so much more devastating.

no price is confirmed till it goes live as it may still change

Price will be around £33.98

So sorry to hear about your uncle. It must be such a shock to lose someone to a disease we knew nothing about 6 months ago.

Lola Rose Nikki & Anna Bracelet Duo TSV 18/05/20

Aqua Mix

Hot Pink Mix (My Fav)

Lemon Mix

Monochrome Mix

Rose Mix

I have a necklace and similar bracelet in the multi-coloured bracelet in the Aqua option, and this has reminded me to dig it out. I find these little lozenge shapes very tactile, and I can ignore the clacking from the end beads after a while.

I'm looking at the hot pink mix thinking I might tune in at 9pm to order; it'll be my first Lola Rose for years if I do.

I think that is why I prefer the smaller friendship bracelets, they don't clack, as that can get quite annoying after a while.

Lola Rose Nikki & Anna Set of Two Semi Precious Bracelets
Item Number: 344381
QVC Price £44.00
Todays Special Value Price £33.98
P&P £3.95

This Nikki & Anna set of two bracelets from Lola Rose features polished semi-precious gemstone beads and an adjustable Chinese knot fastening. Beautifully versatile, these bracelets will add a chic finishing touch to any outfit and can be layered together or worn individually to switch up your style in an instant.

Twice the style - in their co-ordinating set of two, you can wear these bracelets together for a sleek multi-layered look or separately to give any outfit a sophisticated shine. They’re also perfect for splitting up and keeping one for yourself and gifting one to a friend, as an elegant twist on the classic friendship bracelet.

Very versatile - these chic, minimalistic designs will go with any daytime or evening outfit and give them a stylish finishing touch. Their streamlined style also allows you to pair them with your other jewellery pieces to add a gorgeous dimension to your look.

Find your colours - with six colour combinations to choose from, all you have to do is pick the semi-precious stones that best suit your style. Go for Monochrome Mix for a chic and versatile combination, Rose Mix or Aqua Mix for soft, feminine shades that will give your look a pretty flair, or Hot Pink Mix, Lemon Mix or Blue Mix for a bold pop of colour to bring vibrancy to any outfit.

• Polished metal branded tag on each
  • Comes with one branded jewellery pouch
  • Cord and semi-precious gemstones
  • Chinese knot fastening
  • Bracelet (circumference): 16.5cm – 24cm (6.5” – 9.4”)

Colour options:

• Monochrome Mix - ice jade quartzite, black zebra jasper
  • Blue Mix - blue drop stone, blue jay quartzite, white seashell
  • Rose Mix - rose quartz, black stripe rhodonite
  • Lemon Mix - crazy jasper, sunshine yellow rock crystal, lemon sorbet quartzite
  • Aqua Mix - aqua dalmatian jasper, coral quartzite, white seashell, Russian amazonite
  • Hot Pink Mix - sweet pink quartzite, grass green quartzite, atlas blue quartzite, wild pink quartzite, terracotta quartzite, new Korea stone

All measurements are approximate

Hmmm! The yellow set looks nice too but I'm disappointed at the amount of quartz Nicki relies on; all dyed exotic colours. I suppose it gives a more consistent colour range to use with less wastage. If I went for the hot pink mix I'd want an even mix of orange and pink.

They might have the unwanted side effect of making me crave a bag of boiled sweets 🍬🍭🍬🍭

Hmmm! The yellow set looks nice too but I'm disappointed at the amount of quartz Nicki relies on; all dyed exotic colours. I suppose it gives a more consistent colour range to use with less wastage. If I went for the hot pink mix I'd want an even mix of orange and pink.

They might have the unwanted side effect of making me crave a bag of boiled sweets 🍬🍭🍬🍭

i love the mix of the orange & pink thats just like me in real life though a real mix of colour

Well, these presenters just become more laughable.

Eileiadagrab (whatever) has just waxed lyrical the biggest load of b........s yet in describing the tsv bracelet. She said it promotes "warmth, positivity and love, which we all need right now", and the guest said of her armful " will bring a smile to my face and others around you".

Sorry loves, but exactly what planet are you both on ? how in God's name does a bracelet promote warmth, positivity and love ? and I've yet to see my mates grinning like Cheshire cats at any jewellery I wear.

Strewth.

Latest posts

Back