Lola Rose TSV 21/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I quite like watching the Lola Rose shows but I’ve never bought any. I start wondering where I would wear it. I’ve never been a necklace wearer though I find some of the longer ones attractive.
In these lock down days I’m less inclined to buy much though I’m looking for a decent pair of ankle boots without embellishments or bling.So not from Q.

Purchased a bracelet long time ago and it was tiny but looked quite nice but over priced. Do find a lot of their pieces rather expensive, not really a fan tbh!

I like Lola rose, but not those garish colours, have found I prefer the small bracelets and not too big necklaces. Bought I think the previous tsv, because it had mother of Pearl, but with the metal I know I shall have to careful, that’s the only one I have with metal in it. I actually buy most on eBay or from her site in the sale, as I think it’s way too expensive, got some great buys from eBay, and at least you can see what the stones look like that way!

Yes that is the other thing. The necklaces etc shown on TV will be different to the one you receive. I know they are natural and all unique but sometimes you get a duff one. Expensive with QVC when you have to return and pay the extra postage.

Yes that is the other thing. The necklaces etc shown on TV will be different to the one you receive. I know they are natural and all unique but sometimes you get a duff one. Expensive with QVC when you have to return and pay the extra postage.
Don't forget though you can claim your original postage back if you return unworn within 14 days. You have to let them know though.

Lola Rose Large & Small Jewellery Boxes TSV 21/10/20 (Abalone, Black Agate, Blush Dendritic Agate, Multi Pink Agate, Navy Bubble Malachite) Maybe more RRP from Lola for the Bundle is £54

Attachments

• Lola Rose TSV 1.jpg
    Lola Rose TSV 1.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 233
  • Lola Rose TSV 2.jpg
    Lola Rose TSV 2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 227
  • Lola Rose TSV 3.jpg
    Lola Rose TSV 3.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 204
  • Lola Rose TSV 4.jpg
    Lola Rose TSV 4.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 194
  • Lola Rose TSV 5.jpg
    Lola Rose TSV 5.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 189
Thanks to the bargains on eBay and her own site, I need loads of these boxes. I’m trying to de clutter not add to it !

I would rather have the Julien Macdonald mirrored ones, I picked up a set of two for less than a tenner from the outlet shop a couple of years ago. Wouldn’t pay full price though, there are loads of nice boxes on the DHS. I think Lola Rose has got much too expensive, with some pieces getting on for £100! I don’t like the big gaudy necklaces, but I do have some of her earlier medium size bracelets. I bought a TSV ages ago for about £20 and since then got three bracelets for £9 each from her website in the sale, and one for£13 in the outlet shop. I do miss the outlet shop in Shrewsbury!😪

Latest posts

Back