Lola Rose TSV 21/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Funnily enough my youngest son asked me what i`d like for Christmas when he visited last week and because he`s just bought his first house with his partner and they literally moved into it a few days ago and I know money will be very tight for them, I said the usual Mum reply of buy me nothing. He said he knew I`d say that but if I didn`t choose something then he`d buy me a set of lego and play with it everytime he visits. That`s his hobby, yes 33 years old and still loves lego but that`s another tale.
Anyway I said I`d like a nice trinket box to keep on my bedside table because even though I have proper jewellery boxes, I`m terrible when I go to bed at night because I tend to remove my rings and earrings and just plonk them on the bedside table and envisage my knocking them flying during the night.
So I found this box below, its got good reviews, not too big, not too small and at a price I know won`t skint him.
That box looks lovely-a perfect gift. I think the LR boxes tend to look a bit gaudy. Incidentally, I also have a 33 year old son who still loves, and buys Lego!

The kinder side of me (deeply hidden) wonders if perhaps it’s something they can’t help when they use a ’k’ at the end of ‘ing’ words. I don’t know if that’s likely but surely if they could avoid the ‘k’ sound they would.

And I hate it when people don’t say the ‘t’ in words as well. I have noticed certain tv show presenters do it when it’s aimed at a younger audience and magically they can pronounce it when they’re doing something more grown up. It’s pathetic. (Or should that be pathe’ic?)

Yes it can be irritating, and once you latch on to a speech flaw, then that's the only thing you focus on. The political commentator on Sky, Beth Rigby never says her 'g' at the end of a word, so being is bein'. I have a couple of friends who insist on saying "brought" when they actually mean "bought". I've given up correcting them on it.

On another subject, Nikki's sidekick (her name escapes me) clearly put her make up on in the dark, it was plastered on and looked like a clown it was so thick, and like Abbi Horne, seem to wear dresses that dont flatter.

I liked her silver letter jewellery boxes still got mine and bough loads as gifts
Me too. I must have bought at least 8 of them for gifts, and they did seem to be appreciated at the time as well.
Four were for two wedding presents (initials of the bride and groom). Both times they had them displayed on the top table at the reception

Jill Franks is from Liverpool and we’re more the anythin’ and everythin’ than anythink and everythink so she must’ve spent a long time in London, or roundabout, doesn’t bother me really except when they say “bran new” without the “d” that’s just lazy. 🤔
I didn't know she was from there! I would never have guessed. Isn't Chloe from the North West too? What about Alison Young - possibly North East?? Just think, shopperholic hon, these people represent you and your area! Are you proud?

And I hate the way some of them say "bran new" as well. It may be lazy but I think they are so daft, they think something being as new as bran is a thing!

Tell me folks - at what age do you stop going into raptures over a colour? JF had an orgasm when it came to the pink box, like a 6 year old looking for the pink balloon/teddy.

Plus she was dressed in quite a childish (to me) baby pink strapless top with a frilly peplum.

Tell me folks - at what age do you stop going into raptures over a colour? JF had an orgasm when it came to the pink box, like a 6 year old looking for the pink balloon/teddy.

Plus she was dressed in quite a childish (to me) baby pink strapless top with a frilly peplum.
Perhaps she hadn’t been given to try out at home yet ;)

I didn't know she was from there! I would never have guessed. Isn't Chloe from the North West too? What about Alison Young - possibly North East?? Just think, shopperholic hon, these people represent you and your area! Are you proud?

And I hate the way some of them say "bran new" as well. It may be lazy but I think they are so daft, they think something being as new as bran is a thing!

Oh eh Andi, not the least bit proud, no one I know ever watchers QVC so JF and CE should just about get away with it 😂 😃🥰❤ xx

That pink top is past ridiculous! She had it on the other night in a diamonique hour. Looks like she’s stuffed herself into a little girls tutu. Not a flattering look, especially for someone in their mid fifties.
Oh yes, I thought exactly the same about the tutu. She's a strange woman.

Latest posts

Back