Lola Rose TSV 8/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Qurio LR addict will be at the ready to pay out an unmentionable amount of cash on another armful of bracelets.I imagine Nikki lives a comfortable lifestyle in London which would take a severe nosedive in this person and the likes came to their senses and decided 2 arms and 1 neck can only support so much even though the arm party look is in full swing.

Attachments

• Lola TSV 1.jpg
    Lola TSV 1.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 195
  • Lola TSV 2.jpg
    Lola TSV 2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 200
Bought some bracelets direct from LR. Reduced to £12 and £9 in Black Friday sale, one p&p of just under £3 for as many items as you order. Will be ok as Christmas prezzies for a friends teenage daughters. I wouldn’t dream of paying the ridiculous high prices that Q charge, or the £3-£4 pounds p&p for each item.

That is more like the price to pay & one p&p, most people shop around to get a deal that suits them and question the ‘deals’ that QVC offer and decide to go elsewhere.It is what those with any common sense do.

Lola Rose Joseph Semi Precious 15-25" Necklace
Item Number: 346878
QVC Price £41.50
Todays Special Value Price £35.98
P&P £3.95

Add style and sophistication in one wonderfully elegant piece with this Joseph necklace from Lola Rose. With its timeless pendant style and its colourfully beaded chain, this necklace is sure to become one of the most versatile pieces in your jewellery box. Whether you're enhancing a daytime, evening, or office look, it's so easy to style that you can show it off at any occasion.
Currently available only at QVC - we're very excited to be able to bring you this gorgeous piece first. You won't currently find this design anywhere else, so make sure you get your order in before your favourite option sells out!
Find a style to suit all seasons - with five gemstone options to choose from you'll find a necklace design here to suit any wardrobe, from the dark versatile elegance of the Black Persian Agate and Lapis Mix necklaces and the playfully varied colours of the Dalmatian Jasper Mix and Botswana Mix designs, to the bright white sophistication of the White Mother of Pearl option.
  • Large flat oval semi-precious gemstone: 1 x (20mm x 14mm)
  • Small faceted semi-precious gemstone beads: 82 x (4mm x 4mm)
  • Adjustable Chinese knot fastening
  • Length: 38.1cm - 61cm (15" - 24")
Semi-precious gemstone options:
  • Black Persian Agate - with tourmaline beads
  • Botswana Mix - with dark orange agate beads
  • Dalmatian Jasper Mix - with dark magenta beads
  • Lapis Mix - with turquoise magnesite
  • White Mother of Pearl - with malachite beads
All measurements approximate

This necklace too similar to the other cheap looking TSV's that Lola Rose are selling. What happened to the Jennifer Necklace and other gorgeous items,s. Glad I have kept my chunky classic Lola pieces

This is like the Brucie which they did as a TSV some time ago.I ordered it in the Jewel mix in the end and deliberated about keeping it but I did and find it useful as a more delicate understated piece.One is enough and this is nudging £40 so certainly not worth it.

I prefer the more delicate pieces. Don’t like the great big chunky ones at all.

Latest posts

Back