Lola Rose TSV 9/12/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wrongsideof40

Registered Shopper
There is a Lola Rose tsv on 9/12/10. Any ideas what this may be? I've just ordered my first piece of Lola Rose today,the Annette tumble bracelet.Ordered it as it had free p & p.:clapping:

I've recently got into Lola Rose, but mainly for the blue sandstone. I have the friendship smooth bead bracelet, have ordered some other bracelet off hubby for Christmas, and was lucky enough to get another large oval stone bracelet off ebay. I am addicted to blue sandstone now! :blush: lol Will look forward to this, thanks for the heads up :happy:

I've recently got into Lola Rose, but mainly for the blue sandstone. I have the friendship smooth bead bracelet, have ordered some other bracelet off hubby for Christmas, and was lucky enough to get another large oval stone bracelet off ebay. I am addicted to blue sandstone now! :blush: lol Will look forward to this, thanks for the heads up :happy:

It was the blue sandstone that I ordered.It will be my first piece of blue sandstone,and my first piece of Lola Rose.I hope it is as good as it looks.:clapping::clapping:

I got a flyer from QVC with details of Honora's TSV - I hope they do the same for LR and allow folk to buy it in advance. Last time I stayed up for the TSV it was a nightmare getting it purchased on-line :whew:

Was just thinking the other day that I haven't seen Honora for a while!

you must have blinked and missed it :grin:, seeing as they come every 5/6 weeks or so now :wonder: well actually seems like every month

Just had email update from the q shows 3 bracelets for the upcoming tsv, am sure one will do a link - looks like the friendship smaller bead bracelets, in a purpley shade, purple/black multiple and maybe a sandstone blue? If not sparkly black

and I am gutted at the Lola Rose TSV-think I would need a magnifying glass to see those beads!

AY looks like she's wearing the 3 purples in the 7pm Mally show. I think they look quite good - nice size and colours!

Which is more than I can say for that silver spangly dress!!!

Latest posts

Back