Lola Rose TSV - Tuesday 11th September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you KWC. Pink and matte grey. Hmm. Looks like the charms are Rose tone. Or at least the heart seemed to be. Dither, dither.

Pipa was wearing the bracelet and a matching necklace in the 9pm hour. Surely it can't be a stretchy necklace!!

Pipa was wearing the bracelet and a matching necklace in the 9pm hour. Surely it can't be a stretchy necklace!!

On the video, Will & whatever her name is (LR lady) definitely said the TSV coming up on the 11th was the bracelet they were burbling on about but maybe there is a necklace as well then, i.e. a choice......or maybe Pipa just meant that the necklace would also be appearing but just as a new item IYSWIM? :thinking:

Ugh & I've just notice the TSV launch presenter is smarmy Charlie....! :tongue:

Didn't they do that before? That time the necklace, the Bridie I think it was, was the TSV and there was a matching Alfie bracelet. I definitely have the matching lily set.

I think that the bracelet and necklace would look better without the charms. I agree Boffy the charm looks too big.

I saw Pippa wearing it last night and thought the big charm made it look cheap 'n nasty. Wonder if this is a QVC "exclusive"

It looks cheap and tacky and would probably tarnish. The charm is proportionally too large imo.

I could cope with its largeness (although I don't usually go for that particular 'look'!) if it weren't for the 'looks cheap & tacky' part of it, which unfortunately, I just can't get past.......definitely not for me unfortunately, though I like the lemon sorbet & white howlite bracelets themselves! :sad:

My 17 year old daughter loves bird jewellery and has a lovely white LR dove necklace which she loves.
Don't know whether to risk the lemon for Xmas, but she's only petite with a 6" wrist.
Just thinking it will be clunky for her.

My 17 year old daughter loves bird jewellery and has a lovely white LR dove necklace which she loves.
Don't know whether to risk the lemon for Xmas, but she's only petite with a 6" wrist.
Just thinking it will be clunky for her.

Internal circumference is 6.4" it says & I have to say, it doesn't look huge size wise, just whether she would find the charm overly large I s'pose? I thought first time I saw it that it looked as though it should fit me & I have weeny wrists too & frequently wear bracelets with stones that size & shape, just not with such large charms though.......?
:thinking:
(Don't think the lemon will be hanging around long thugh if that's the one you fancy - I love that colour, just don't like the size & colour of the charm, it would start to irritate me fairly rapidly I fear!)

Internal circumference is 6.4" it says & I have to say, it doesn't look huge size wise, just whether she would find the charm overly large I s'pose? I thought first time I saw it that it looked as though it should fit me & I have weeny wrists too & frequently wear bracelets with stones that size & shape, just not with such large charms though.......?
:thinking:
(Don't think the lemon will be hanging around long thugh if that's the one you fancy - I love that colour, just don't like the size & colour of the charm, it would start to irritate me fairly rapidly I fear!)

I just think she tends to wear her watches, necklaces but with much neater bracelets.
I have bought her a couple of LR bracelets for birthdays and xmas to match a couple of LR necklaces but it's just the necklaces she seems to opt to wear.
Think she more than likely wants to keep from banging her wrist about whilst at college.

Latest posts

Back