Lola Rose TSV - Tuesday 11th September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The lemon is certainly the lovliest of the colours. It's a shame you can't choose which charm you want - the heart looks to be smaller than the dove but perhaps it is just an optical illusion or my poor old eyes!!

The lemon dove would be the one to go for my DD just if the dove is larger than the heart then that would be more of a reason to not go for it.
I wouldn't hesitate if the dove was a cute little charm.

Now the absent cheque hold is a real problem, as I could of held one and just casually say look what the TSV is before her going off in the morning.

Not for me. I agree the charm ruins it.
It's the base metal even more than the size that puts me off. Will tarnish in no time, dumbing down on quality aren't they?

I bet that dove charm catches in everything with all the sticky out bits, would drive me nuts

Caramel was wearing the lemon one yesterday (and the necklace too). The charm spoils what would otherwise be a nice bracelet. It just looks a bit cheap and nasty.

Yep, as soon as I saw the shape of the dove, I could foresee it catching on everything, especially large weave woolleys. The heart is a much better bet. Wonder if they can be detached, to do away with them altogether.

These are so simple to make. I`m far from an expert but did a basic jewellery making course at a local evening class and I see stretchy beaded bracelets, beaded necklaces etc at silly money on QVC and in shops. You could make yourself a whole wardrobe of stretchy bracelets with a real sterling silver charm of your own choice for much less. It cost me £30 to do the course but it`s been great fun making necklaces, bracelets and earrings ever since. Well worth doing one if they run a course near you.

I must be in the minority as I really like it! Have ordered the blue necklace and bracelet. Got a beautiful blue coat with red swallows on that it will look great with (hopefully). I have paid for express delivery (!) as I am going on hols on Friday night and they have assured me that it will be with me by then......

i like the idea in fact i have bought a whole set from lola rose in blue but its silver with a gold plating which does wear off but at least its silver. the charms are small but look in keeping with lola rose. i would buy the blue as its my fav colour in the tsv. bit annoyed that nicky thinks silver is getting too expensive to use as lola rose is not a cheap brand and the prices justify using silver imao

These are so simple to make. I`m far from an expert but did a basic jewellery making course at a local evening class and I see stretchy beaded bracelets, beaded necklaces etc at silly money on QVC and in shops. You could make yourself a whole wardrobe of stretchy bracelets with a real sterling silver charm of your own choice for much less. It cost me £30 to do the course but it`s been great fun making necklaces, bracelets and earrings ever since. Well worth doing one if they run a course near you.

I'm with Vienna on this. The course I did locally was free because I'd changed from full time to part time employment. I learnt lots of the basic techniques and was introduced to suppliers of silver findings for hobby jewellery making - very useful because it's not always easy or cost effective to find wholesalers prepared to sell small quantities.

Decided the bracelet was a no no, because of the large clanking charm not a good thing for the college art department.
Wearing her swallow print New Look top http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/blue-swallow-print-t-shirt_244519441
DD rushed out this morning, so there was no chance of establishing her feelings about it.
I think the necklace is a more wearable option for her, though a lot more expensive.
If it would be worn as much as her LR white Robbie dove, that's better than having a pouch with a bracelet left in her drawer.
I've popped a yellow dove necklace on wait list order, will give me time to judge her feelings, reviews and what she's having for Christmas.

Nikki Nikki Nikki - seriously Roger stop as all this worship is making me feel queasy! It makes the company sound like a one man band! She must be superwoman - by the time she visits all these galleries and museums for inspiration, sits on the floor and designs the jewellery, travels the world sourcing stones, attends fashion shows, develops new ranges and production methods, its a wonder she has any time to look after ther existing child or be near her husband long enough to conceive the second!!! She is very sweet but enough is enough!!

Does anyone remember the time Charlie was doing the show with Nicky , and he called her "KNICKERS".

I didn"t know about this forum then, but i"m sure there were some good replies to it. I couldn"t stop

laughing and laughing. I don"t know how they finished the show. Has to be one of the funniest things

i"ve ever seen on Q. Makes me laugh even now thinking about it :mysmilie_483: :mysmilie_480:

Decided the bracelet was a no no, because of the large clanking charm not a good thing for the college art department.
Wearing her swallow print New Look top http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/blue-swallow-print-t-shirt_244519441
DD rushed out this morning, so there was no chance of establishing her feelings about it.
I think the necklace is a more wearable option for her, though a lot more expensive.
If it would be worn as much as her LR white Robbie dove, that's better than having a pouch with a bracelet left in her drawer.
I've popped a yellow dove necklace on wait list order, will give me time to judge her feelings, reviews and what she's having for Christmas.

Now cancelled, as I discretely asked what did she think, not keen on the metal charm with the stones was the response.

:mysmilie_487:

I'm not buying either. I think the charm is too big and there are other bracelets that I prefer. Might buy the Cici in the sunflower option. Might have my sensible head on again and buy nowt.

Wore a berry quartzite bracelet today. Not from QVC. Such a flattering easy colour to wear. Lovely with a bit of a tan. They should bring that one back.

Lola Rose Boutique Bracelet TSV

I ordered three of these, despite the chinese knot being my favourite design. The pink one arrived this morning. It is going straight back when I receive a prepaid label. The charm is scratched and dented. If Nicki is as concerned as she would have us believe with the quality of her range, she needs to look into this. Hopefully the other two will be - as they should be - perfect and as new, or they will be returned also. When this kind of thing happens, it certainly doesn't encourage one to shop a particular range. I did order two of the necklace tsvs recently and they are superb. I got the grain agate and the montana and couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. Perhaps this is a one off.

i love lola rose but i wont be buying the boutique range. i dont understand why she thinks that at her price point silver is too expensive. even though all my lola rose silver has tanished at least it can be cleaned

Latest posts

Back