Lola Rose TSV - Tuesday 11th September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm hoping it'll be a bracelet. We're due a bracelet surely. Maybe it'll be from her new range ... can't remember what it's called though. Although it'll probably be more likely to be from her core range.

We shall see!

Ooo. I haven't seen any bracelets from the Boutique range. I've got a few of the charm friendship bracelets which I love but I know lots of people think they're a little "insignificant" shall we say. I love them. I've got Auburn, Peaches and Madge. But if this is a stretch charm bracelet it'll probably be quite different.

I tried on a beautiful LR bracelet in John Lewis last weekend - wish I had bought it now. It was lovely shades of black, grey and aubergine. The only thing was it was one of the 'normal' LR style and I do not like the dangly bits on the fastening. Hate the way it jangles - annoys the **** out of me!

Hope she brings out more in this colour way as the shades were lovely for autumn/winter. Fingers crossed we get a tsv in these colours.

Sounds lovely Rosey other than the dangly clacky beads driving you kernuts! I really like the multi coloured stones. Whether that's variation within the one stone or mixes of stones in the one piece. I've got one bracelet that is a mix of a blush pink, soft grey and cherry. It goes with lots of things. Montana, grain agate, coffee stone and zircon agate are all stones I like.

Sounds lovely Rosey other than the dangly clacky beads driving you kernuts! I really like the multi coloured stones. Whether that's variation within the one stone or mixes of stones in the one piece. I've got one bracelet that is a mix of a blush pink, soft grey and cherry. It goes with lots of things. Montana, grain agate, coffee stone and zircon agate are all stones I like.

I just wish she would make more stretchy ones. Easier to put on than the clack ones and no noise. It also had the sandstone in so had sparkly bits in and the stones were nice irregular ones which I like. Might just be tempted to pop back into John Lewis for another look - and might put up with the clacking :happy:

Your one sounds lovely too x

Mine's the Cici which is on La Q but it was a gift so I'm not sure where it came from. It's clacky tho.

Nice but heck that could be expensive. The charm bracelets with the wee beads are usually around £28 - 35!

Good work again SCW. Thank you. I wanted a bracelet so you done really good. :eek:)

Latest posts

Back