Loopy's Small Delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LoopyLoo

Leeds's Lovely LoopyLoo
Got my first delivery today and I'm thrilled - got a stunning marcasite necklace and a beautiful peacock pearl necklace ... is there a way of doing links?

Got my first delivery today and I'm thrilled - got a stunning marcasite necklace and a beautiful peacock pearl necklace ... is there a way of doing links?

Awwww thought you meant to post a pic Loops.

They're both beautiful. I nearly went for both of those, but as I was waiting for my first delivery today of a Marcasite and Pearl bracelet and necklace I stopped myself.

Very very pretty.

Thankyou BH - I did exactly the same and they wouldn't work! Tha pendant is stunning - I've had a few comments on it today :10:

I love the pendant too, Loopy. Did you wear it on a chain or a cord? I can't decide which way to wear it.

I love the pendant too, Loopy. Did you wear it on a chain or a cord? I can't decide which way to wear it.

The delivery came just as I was getting ready for work, so I just put it on a ss chain - looks gorgeous. I do have a black cord somewhere, so will try it on that at some point.

Thanks. I haven't worn it out yet but have tried it on a ss chain and a black organza ribbon. I suppose it would depend on what else you were wearing- unless you were M4G, who doesn't bother with clothes that much (allegedly :52:).

Lovely items Loopy!!! I am not a marcasite fan but that pendant is very nice!!! :)

:1:very nice loopy i had the peacock pearls and gave them to someone for a gift and she loved them and i have been tempted with the pendant as i've not any marcasite yet

Latest posts

Back