Lori Greiner item no needed - please help

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
Hi all,
When Lori was on recently she had a new item which was the full length mirror with the anti tarnish jewellery storage inside - it's the one that screws on the wall, not the free standing one. I'm presuming that it's sold out as it doesn't come up in the search when I put Lori Greiner in - only the freestanding one comes up. I'm hoping it'll be back before Xmas (when she comes back) or that I can order on waitlist. If someone got it and can find me the number on their 'my account' I'd be v v grateful.
Thanks in advance!

Hi all,
When Lori was on recently she had a new item which was the full length mirror with the anti tarnish jewellery storage inside - it's the one that screws on the wall, not the free standing one. I'm presuming that it's sold out as it doesn't come up in the search when I put Lori Greiner in - only the freestanding one comes up. I'm hoping it'll be back before Xmas (when she comes back) or that I can order on waitlist. If someone got it and can find me the number on their 'my account' I'd be v v grateful.
Thanks in advance!

You could contact CS and tell them it's item no.H1043 on QVC USA and see if they can trace it for you. They have sold 350,000 so they should be able to come up with something to help you. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back