lost returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
I get so furious with QVC I really have to stop buying off them - their service is the worst of the distance selling companies I haVE come across.

I returned a Bobbi Brown set in a jiffy bag, and the bone eye shadow separately. the shadow arrived and has been refunded but when I checked on the larger package I was asked by the CS operator whether I had asked for permission to return it, to which I replied, why would I, to which he had no answer.

Ten days after I posted the item it still has not apparently arrived, and they will not do anything about it until it has been missing for 21 days! I am sure the problem must be in their warehouse, I have returned goods to Amazon, Debenhams, with no problems at all and very prompt refunds, but looks like it will be more arguments (why did I not insure the items?) - I know the patter off by heart. I thought the insurance was covered by QVC, to insure each returned item would be prohibitve.

Why can't they become customer friendly and help the customer!!!!

If they get stroppy about the method of return, just point out to them that their own return slip states that you only have to use a 'signed for service' if the value of the goods is over £200.

I sent two items back at the same time over two weeks ago, one is showing and the other is not so you are not on your own RM.

I had a similar experience this week. CS claimed they couldn't find my return two weeks after I posted it. I got the usual robotic CS spiel which made me even more furious because they had sent the wrong item in the first place. Anyway, I emailed them and threatened to go to the CEO's office and close my account. Lo and behold they processed my refund on the next day!

The handling of my latest return must be a record - I posted an item back on Monday afternoon and I received the refund email on Thursday followed by a confirmation letter this morning! On this occasion I have to say.........WELL DONE QVC! :clapping:

Latest posts

Back