Loungewear with Cozee Home TSV 13/01/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought a sherpa cardigan last year. Can't remember the brand offhand but it was on a deal, still pricey but the hype got me! I like the cardi, warm but not stiffling, short, as am I so it is practical for doing stuff and not just lounging. Not at all flattering and I am built like a short brick shithouse, so I am used to looking a frump lol. So, I will give this a miss, doesn't tick enugh boxes but as cc said, an extra one would have been handy whilest the 1st is in the wash. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Errrrr, I sent for the cream check. (I only have a thin cotton dressing gown to take to hospital). Its actually very lightweight and extremely cosy cuddly, my only gripe is you cant do it up, soooooo I have got some invisible (clear) large press studs and will put them on it, thus making it a proper coat, and ideal for wearing out when the weather is not cold enough for a heavier coat. Also ideal for keeping in the car, because yes, I agree its bulky to hang up. This is the trouble with a lot of Cozee home and a lot of this fabric - where do you store it.

I received for Christmas a huge oversized top in this fabric, with stars on - from a local supermarket, and its a bugger to fold up and store. Give it time and it will end up in the charity bag.

Errrrr, I sent for the cream check. (I only have a thin cotton dressing gown to take to hospital). Its actually very lightweight and extremely cosy cuddly, my only gripe is you cant do it up, soooooo I have got some invisible (clear) large press studs and will put them on it, thus making it a proper coat, and ideal for wearing out when the weather is not cold enough for a heavier coat. Also ideal for keeping in the car, because yes, I agree its bulky to hang up. This is the trouble with a lot of Cozee home and a lot of this fabric - where do you store it.

I received for Christmas a huge oversized top in this fabric, with stars on - from a local supermarket, and its a bugger to fold up and store. Give it time and it will end up in the charity bag.
I bought it as well, brissles. I went for the blue/white check. I love it. I wasn’t thinking of wearing it outdoors but suppose I could. It’s very lightweight but, unlike the fluffy Cozee wrap I bought last year, which is also light and I was disappointed with, this does keep me nice and warm. It almost seems to generate heat. I agree about it being too open. Even if you have plenty of fabric to spare, it doesn’t stay closed around you when you move about. I thought they should have provided a removable belt but I like your big poppers idea.

I did toy with the idea of putting a couple of long ribbon ties to close it up, but then it WOULD look like a dressing gown or overgrown bed jacket. I've now put 3 spaced out press studs on (that sounds ridiculous !), and its transformed it to be honest. Why these couldn't have been put on in manufacturing is beyond me.

I did toy with the idea of putting a couple of long ribbon ties to close it up, but then it WOULD look like a dressing gown or overgrown bed jacket. I've now put 3 spaced out press studs on (that sounds ridiculous !), and its transformed it to be honest. Why these couldn't have been put on in manufacturing is beyond me.
Oh, if only I could sew.....

I am currently wearing mine with a dressing gown belt, just to hold it together while I'm on the computer. But it looks absolutely awful!

I bought it too in the dark red animal print. Thought it would be cosy in the house & help keep my back warm ( spinal arthritis). It’s a good idea to sew poppers on it.
Agree about storing, mine’s currently residing on the arm of the sofa being longingly eyed up by the mutts

Latest posts

Back