Loungewear with Cozee Home TSV 13/01/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Following with interest. The brand ambassador gets on my nerves though so won’t watch.
Which one? They seem to be using two now...reminiscent of the old Northern Nights shows with either Suzy Adams or Sam Doubledee.
Typically Deborah Leigh does the bedding, and I forget which one they have for mainly clothing.

Attachments

• Cozee Home TSV 1.jpg
    Cozee Home TSV 1.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 218
  • Cozee Home TSV 2.jpg
    Cozee Home TSV 2.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 207
  • Cozee Home TSV 3.jpg
    Cozee Home TSV 3.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 216
This is quite similar to the one I bought recently from Denim and Co. A bit like a dressing gown really. I use mine as an indoor coat but it's a dog hair magnet and with a white dog you can imagine what it looks like. I quite like the darker blue/white one but do I need it? Our house is chilly mind you so maybe I need one to wear and one for the wash. They are warm but not very flattering.

CC

Cozee Home Double Sherpa Hooded Coatigan
Item Number: 192208
QVC Price £36.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.98
P&P £3.95

When the weather is too cold to bear outside, it's best to just hunker down at home and surround yourself with all things cosy we say! When it comes to fashion, it has to be comforting warm pieces to wrap up in, and this snuggly Sherpa coatigan from Cozee Home hits the spot. Featuring a stylish print and cosy hood, it's the perfect cover-up to pop over your pjs, or if you're brave enough to head outside, it'll look just as great with jeans and a tee!

Keep out the cold - this snuggly design features cuffed armholes plus a soft, cosy collar and hood for extra warmth around your neck. It'll really keep you feeling toasty during the colder winter months, whether you're pottering around the house, working from home or dashing out to run errands.

Take your pick - the coatigan comes in a choice of five fashionable prints. Go for Black Animal or Berry Animal for an on-trend look or choose Cream Check or Navy Check for a classic print that'll never go out of style. The Antique Rose is perfect for a hit of chic feminine style you'll love!

• Open front
  • Ribbed cuffs
  • Front patch pockets
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options

• Black Animal
  • Berry Animal
  • Cream Check
  • Navy Check
  • Antique Rose

Garment measurements:

• Chest: S - M: 134cm (53"), L - XL: 148cm (58"), 2XL - 3XL: 162cm (64")
  • Length: S - M: 84cm (33"), L - XL: 86cm (34"), 2XL - 3XL: 88cm (35")

All measurements are approximate

A bit tempted here. Our electric bills have just gone up £50 per month (no gas) on our direct debit which is a lot. Another warm item to wear indoors at that price isn't bad. I'll have a look. I won't win any prizes for glamour but if it saves putting the heating on until the afternoon it might be worth it.

CC

I like this but I have a long dressing gown in this fabric so don't see the point of this

I've a long dressing gown too but I can't wear it all day. I feel "undressed", the length of it would get in the way for doing everyday things and if someone comes to the door I'd feel ashamed lol. I'm trying to talk myself out of spending £30, maybe it will have sold out by the time I get home from work.

CC

Doesn't appear to have a lining so I'm out. It's very bulky as well so if one didn't like it then I'm guessing it would cost a lot to return. The one I already have does have a lining so I'll stick with that.

CC

Doesn't appear to have a lining so I'm out. It's very bulky as well so if one didn't like it then I'm guessing it would cost a lot to return. The one I already have does have a lining so I'll stick with that.

CC
I quite like it too,but it's bound to mak eme look fatter. Also huge to store?

Sister, I think it would make a waif look fat. It's a bulky thing. Something you'd only wear to be warm, nothing to do with looking good. I think you've a dog and it would get hairy. The one I bought is now £50 (ridiculous by the way and I didn't pay that). Had I not already bought I may well have got this but nahhh. You don't need it either. Put a gilet/another jumper on.

CC

Sister, I think it would make a waif look fat. It's a bulky thing. Something you'd only wear to be warm, nothing to do with looking good. I think you've a dog and it would get hairy. The one I bought is now £50 (ridiculous by the way and I didn't pay that). Had I not already bought I may well have got this but nahhh. You don't need it either. Put a gilet/another jumper on.

CC
Wise Wol.
I didn't buy cos so huge. Also, how do es one actually do anything wearing that? Th e only use i could tyhink of was for coming out ofthe sea after th e wikld swimming I don't do, on the holiday I won't go on, blah blah. Meh & gruff

CC
PS was going to get the whitey check so his hairs wouldn't show. Bound to rub his chops on it though

I have a long dressing gown in that fabric from M&S cant see the point of it if you have a dressing gown

Latest posts

Back