Love George

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the green man

Registered Shopper
Bless George Simonton,see he is going for the British athletics team look this morning !

Maybe this time G.C. would be lost for words.

I am sure he is a very nice man, but I also know that I am not buying fashion from someone who looks dressed like that.
For heavens sake, what does he look like? Maybe they lost his suitcase on his flight over?

I think he's trying to pull off the Greenwich Village look but unfortunately he just looks like a prat. :smirk:

What a sweetie! have heard him saying in the past that he lectures at the Fashion Institute in NY, wonder what the students think & is this a big influence on the US fashion scene ( which we all know and love thanks to QVC!!!)

What a sweetie! have heard him saying in the past that he lectures at the Fashion Institute in NY, wonder what the students think & is this a big influence on the US fashion scene ( which we all know and love thanks to QVC!!!)

As a former lecturer I can tell you that the job simply doesn't pay enough to keep the wolf from the door. In the past I've been reduced to taking in washing to make ends meet, but clearly I've had it the wrong way round - as a sideline, I shouldn't be taking clothes in, but sending clothes out - I (together with OH, still in the job) should be selling a range of fashion on QVC! And being a forum member has given me such a headstart on this project, I *know* my target audience - you all want 100% polyester, as loud and as garish prints as it is possible to make without causing some kind of technicolour snowblindness, embellished to the point where the weight of your 'little T' makes it nigh on impossible to stand up. Am I right or am I right?! :nod: Next stop Dragons Den...:wink::bow:

Last edited:
As a former lecturer I can tell you that the job simply doesn't pay enough to keep the wolf from the door. In the past I've been reduced to taking in washing to make ends meet, but clearly I've had it the wrong way round - as a sideline, I shouldn't be taking clothes in, but sending clothes out - I (together with OH, still in the job) should be selling a range of fashion on QVC! And being a forum member has given me such a headstart on this project, I *know* my target audience - you all want 100% polyester, as loud and as garish prints as it is possible to make without causing some kind of technicolour snowblindness, embellished to the point where the weight of your 'little T' makes it nigh on impossible to stand up. Am I right or am I right?! :nod: Next stop Dragons Den...:wink::bow:

I'd say you were spot on! What are you waiting for. With that fashion forward thinking you can't fail!:grin:

Artdeco you should team up with Burlz and come up with a layered look with each layer scented with a different fragrance...you know the kinda thing...a little cheesey pump, fishy trouser and yeasty bread-dough vest! Yum....with optional Battenburg faux-taste handbag by Toucan Guinness!

I'm in!

Jude xxx

Me thinks you are onto a winner, with of course a lesson in how to tie a bow like Dennis thrown in for good measure (Deborah Meaden could be your model :movie::cash:).

Me thinks you are onto a winner, with a lesson in how to tie a bow from Dennis Basso thrown in for good measure, maybe Debra Meaden could be your modelle :cash::cash::cash:

Oh he's great, I like him so much.:mysmilie_480:

I see from the video he's wearing some sort of Ralph Lauren top wih that hideous 'BIG PONY' logo and various other accoutrement.

I do like that he wears what ever the hell he wants though, it makes me smile.

What I like most about him is that he is polite, he knows what he's talking about and he's old-school.

N.E.R.D

'No one every really dies', do they?

Long Live Liberace.:mysmilie_8:

what gets me: and I do not mean any offense by this at all:
all these polyester things which are meant to be ok for the office and dress up for the night out if you have no time to go and get chaged: how??????????
You must have sweat ...ups:"glowed" in them all day and then go out? Would they, and you, not smell sweaty???

Hi ArtDeco

been there, got the T shirt.Have probably been responsible for a few little horrors in my earlier life, all in the name of making money for someone else!!!

Oooh my goodness. I was horrified that someone presenting fashion could be wearing that get up. However listening to him he seems to know what he is talking about. However some the things he was selling were awful too - the red animal print shiny top?!?! and the blue shirt with pink lapels?!?!? I did like the 'skinny' cardigan though, bought a similar one yesterday but in grey marl from "the high street!!", cheaper too there.

Is Beth the blonde model? she's the one I can't stand. So fake and plastic.

Latest posts

Back