Lovely Delivery with a Surprise!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Meeshoo

Registered Shopper
I was watching the other day and this bracelet caught my eye:

http://www.gems.tv/Jewellery/Peridot-Pewter-Bracelet-ATGW-5.39cts/Design-ZCPS35.aspx

It arrived this week and it's gorgeous :heart: I only glimpsed it on Steve's wrist when he was presenting and much as I love Steve, I'm not sure that his wrist showed it off to its best :)wink:). Anyway, it's a good weight but not so heavy that your knuckles drag on the floor when you wear it! The Peridots are lovely, big, bright and vibrant AND for the price (£19.99 at auction) I don't know how on earth they are making a profit! It'll be perfect to wear in the summer or with a black dress/jumper to brighten it up. Highly recommended and I'll be buying another for one of my girlfriends for her birthday next year! If you want me to take photos, I'll happily do so.

When the courier knocked on the door he handed me this parcel and I nearly dropped it because it felt like somebody had put a brick inside! I was sure that the bracelet was a good weight but not that heavy so wondered what was inside! On opening the parcel I saw that I'd been given a free copy of The Lure of Gems Vol 1 which is a book that Steve has written. I've really enjoyed skimming through it and was upset to see that I'm going to have to wait for Vol 2 (or maybe Vol 3) to get to the letter of the alphabet I was interested in looking at!!!! For budding gemstone enthusiasts it will be really informative so a big thumbs up to Steve and GemsTV for this!

BTW a big thank you should also go to John Bennett who sorted out a minor issue with my account - much appreciated!

Oh good-oh Meesh, very pretty bracelet and so good to read a happy post at last.

I've been watching JM for a while now (I've been making again, though only beads, I'm not safe to be let loose with a blowtorch anymore!). I really like it, and have been back to my old spending habits again. I'd post on the JM board but I don't think anyone bothers with it, and I don't do Facebook where I think all the makers go.

I'd love to keep an eye on Gems again, after a seriously long time, but I just can't be doin' with the presenting, the fingernails and the flesh. I keep thinking I've accidentally switched on to a 900 channel. :giggle:

Enjoy your jools. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Arge me old mucker! Sooooooo pleased to see you again (iykwim)!

I'm glad you've put the blowtorch down - I understand it melts pink plastic very quickly! Far too dangerous if you ask me!

I know that pewter isn't everybody's cup of tea but it's a great alternative and I don't think it tarnishes as quickly as silver so well worth having a look at if you like things big and bold (oooer Mrs)!

I've been off work for a couple of weeks recovering from a broken nose and sinus surgery (ouch and severely bruised so looking like something out of a fright movie) so have been back to old habits of watching GemsTV! I've been surprised with some of the lovely items - the Tanzanite has been particularly good and the colour change sapphires a REALLY good buy (although not the blue ones :( ) so worth flicking over but having the sound off!

Any chance of a peek at your creations? It'd be lovely to see your bling in the bling section!

Your mate, Meesh xxx

I actually rather like pewter, being a chunkster (in all respects).

I'd love to show off me goodies (oooer Mrs back atcha) but don't have the necessary techie stuff I'm afraid. You can take my word for it though, it's truly superb and seriously scrumptious. The skill that goes into it is absolutely astonishing (she muttered coyly). xxxxxxxx

Eh up R kid! Hiding lights under bushells isn't allowed y'know!

Get your daughter round with her camera and I'll give you directions to upload sweetie. If your creations are as ravishing as you say then your jewels should be enjoyed by all. None of this coy malarky please!

Latest posts

Back