Lulu Album

sunshine

VIP Shopper
Ok ladies how many are of us are going to be buying Lulu's album on Monday?

May

VIP Shopper
Um let met think about that one ...not me lol

CallMeQ

VIP Shopper
i saw her on the lotto "performing" i even switched that off lol

brissles

VIP Shopper
Um, desperate woman in her mid 60's, living on past fame, cant let go of the limelight, had a few hits before tights were invented, married twice, no significant 'other', does 'reality' to raise her profile, now wears hats (instead of wigs, aka Barbara Windsor & Joan Collins) to hide thinning hair, launched skin cream range then her name disappeared from packaging, created a now defunct jewellery range, performs at holiday camps...... do I REALLY need to go on ???

Breeze

VIP Shopper
Heard a bit on the radio. She's lost the voice she never had anyway.

May

VIP Shopper
I'm no lover of lulu but to be fair in her earlier days she could belt them out. I still love To sir with love theme song.

I love to Sir With Love too to be fair and I've mentioned this one before .....

But a fan I'm not ...I think I'd rather buy one from Petula Clark to be honest ...doesnt appear to be full of herself etc ....and Lulu just had to mention she went with Bowie ....who I love as an artiste etc but pleeaaase! ...yuk don't want to hear it :down::puke:

Loveinamist

VIP Shopper
Can recommend Barbra Streisand's latest called Partners. :clapping:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
top10prod
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks