"Lulu Guinness Accessories TSV 12/12/17

Toots

VIP Shopper

Gee4

Handles are too long for me, prefer a grab bag. Bet this is another over priced TSV.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Colours Peacock Blue, Porcelain, Black and Coral

£289.96 + post & 3 Easy Pays

candycane

Check out LG own website in January. She does spectacular reductions and that's where I've bought all my bags. Far, far cheaper than any TSV.

CC

Pick-a-Lily

was that summer?
LG's online sale usually starts around Xmas if I recall correctly? That Peacock is a lovely colour, but expensive leather bags are not my thing these days.

Vienna

VIP Shopper
For anybody looking for a grab bag in Italian leather then I can recommend these. They also have a detachable shoulder strap and use code PS10 for another 10% discount. I have 2 of them and even though they aren`t Lulu Guinness they are nice bags.
http://www.primosacchi.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=cinzia

Pick-a-Lily

was that summer?
Thanks for that Vienna, some lovely bags on that site - and I just bought myself a nice little crossbody number!

Vienna

VIP Shopper
Thanks for that Vienna, some lovely bags on that site - and I just bought myself a nice little crossbody number!

Hope you remembered to use the code ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammieklawiter
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks