Lulu Guinness Sale Preview

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am undecided whether to go for Jenny or not . Have always wanted one but never got round to buying it and I like the black .

Unfortunately I missed out on the red Jenny. However Mr L managed to secure the black Jenny for me. It is probably a more useful colour but I do love a red bag and the red was a good bit cheaper...........

I am undecided whether to go for Jenny or not . Have always wanted one but never got round to buying it and I like the black .

Sounds like you need to ask loveallthingsitalian her thoughts.

I like the boxyness of it so shape wise it suits me.
If I was being very picky I would have liked the handles to be a smidgen longer as I tend to wear shoulder straps.
The black is very mat which I suppose is because it is crosshatch leather whereas a patent or quilted one would be more lively. The red trim is very classy looking.
All in all very understated but oozing quality.
The packaging was excellent whereas I believe Q's just comes in a plastic bag.
Very happy bunny

Very

Do they ever have a discount code on sale items ! Will they give any code in the last few days of sale ?

Unfortunately I missed out on the red Jenny. However Mr L managed to secure the black Jenny for me. It is probably a more useful colour but I do love a red bag and the red was a good bit cheaper.

This is my 2020 Christmas present. I work in advance (it's really only a ploy to appease my guilt) of all gifting dates.

If I had worked at Q I would have managed to get the red as I wouldn't have been hampered by not ordering at work!
Attention loveallthingsitalian they have added a few extra things to the Sale including the Large Red Jenny £118, I feel Christmas 2021 coming on!!!! :giggle:

That red Jenni was reduced to £118 on Monday and must have sold out but they've got stock back again. I have noticed this with my wish list (or Love List, as it's called on the LG site). I put a few things in there to watch at the beginning of the sale and one day an item will show as Out of Stock, a few days later, it's back in stock. Could be returns? I don't think you need to worry about that though because in one of the previous sales I bought a bag which had been going in and out of stock and it was absolutely perfect when it arrived, like brand new, so if they do re-sell returns as they are bound to, they clearly check them over very carefully before putting them back on sale.

Do they ever have a discount code on sale items ! Will they give any code in the last few days of sale ?

They did offer a discount code on sale items in the summer sale, diamonds. It was something like 10% for £150+ spend and 15% for £225+ spend etc. I availed myself of it! The day after the code ended, they reduced a couple of items a smidgen more but the discount with the code had still offered a better deal. I have an idea they won't do it this time as it's so close to the end of the sale, although there still seems to be a lot of stuff they are trying to sell so they might. If I get one, I'll post here.

Seems there's a further 10% off sale items. No code is given - it just says the discount is applied automatically at checkout. If anyone's going to try to buy today on this basis, just check the full order details to make sure the discount is applied before pressing "pay".

That website is really problematic .Ordered something few days back ,got the email and then the order was on hold because the item was not available .They did not even release the PayPal money even after constantly ringing them .Then I personally rang PayPal and sorted it out .Even today the order is under processing .Real pain .

Latest posts

Back