Lulu Guinness TSV 13/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh that's lovely. I've seen that in navy. It's divine. Oh no hang on that was the Del Ray so same leather different bag.

ezaperes.jpg

Sparkle Croc print Bayswater bag. Lush!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
What a lovely bag:happy: I went into Harrods and Harvey Nicols to drool over them.......I will not spend so much on a bag though.

Cor! thats one classy bag! Is this on your xmas list for hubby to buy you capirossi?
If not maybe 14 of us could club together and share it a month at a time!:happy:

Ooh no!!! I think it would be the end of poor Mr C if he saw that, ha ha!! But you may have something there...wonder if there's a market for bag rental? :confused: lol

What a lovely bag:happy: I went into Harrods and Harvey Nicols to drool over them.......I will not spend so much on a bag though.

Me neither CTD. I have cold shivers paying for LG :eek:

I suppose she has so much money that she does not know what to do with it :thinking: However much money she has, I don't think she has a happy life. I think she will get more satisfaction of spending some of her money to help some under privileged children........that will be more rewarding too.

Ooh no!!! I think it would be the end of poor Mr C if he saw that, ha ha!! But you may have something there...wonder if there's a market for bag rental? :confused: lol

Me neither CTD. I have cold shivers paying for LG :eek:

Was just thinking about the poor lady on the kipling thread yesterday that had nearly 500 kipling bags and someone had worked out how much she must have spent - over £12,000 I think and approx £2500 in p&p - I wonder if she ever thinks to herself " I could have had 12 mulberry bags!" Makes you think doesnt it!

Hi,

not wishing to be alarmist, but it is entirely possible that she *may* not have an online sale this year, what with opening the new outlet shop :(

I hope she does - I quite like a couple of things in the more recent collections.

Cheers,
Karen

I went to the Cheshire Oaks outlet on Tuesday - was very very disappointed :(

There were hardly any bags in there to look at and a sales woman who never even looked up from her paperwork! They did have the moc-croc black Franka but I already own that and a couple of purses....

Can't believe the difference in this Lulu TSV and the last one, there were hundreds of replies and so far we're
only on page 4 with 31 threads. I was a bit of a part of the last thread, but didn't buy, just looked. After i
seen the price the bags were reduced in the sale, up to 70% i would never buy full price again. I only had
2 whitch i hadn't used, came to my senses and sold them at a loss on e bay. So have we all come to our senses,
or is money tighter now than July, or has everyone lost interest. I'd like to know , just cause i'm nosey LOL

It's on the latest news letter. I don't know the name of it. I can't cut and paste the picture either. It's not for me though. It's a shoulder bag so that saves me wanting it.

I'm still saving for my Mulberry though. Mind you the ****** car needs a service now. That could gum up the works!

I've heard so much about Mulberry's on here that i now want want one, but can't can't afford it,

even if i saved for months and months. But i can dream of winning the premium bonds maybe

someday :envy:

Can't believe the difference in this Lulu TSV and the last one, there were hundreds of replies and so far we're
only on page 4 with 31 threads. I was a bit of a part of the last thread, but didn't buy, just looked. After i
seen the price the bags were reduced in the sale, up to 70% i would never buy full price again. I only had
2 whitch i hadn't used, came to my senses and sold them at a loss on e bay. So have we all come to our senses,
or is money tighter now than July, or has everyone lost interest. I'd like to know , just cause i'm nosey LOL

I think last time we'd had the excitement of the sale. So we were all eagerly anticipating the TSV. I can't afford to pay full price, not even TSV price for the bags. I'm really excited about the next Lulu sale though. I love a bargain.

Wait for the sales girls got both my Mulberrys in their christmas sale. The prices have shot up lately though even at sale.

Wait for the sales girls got both my Mulberrys in their christmas sale. The prices have shot up lately though even at sale.

I believe there's an official outlet website too if you don't mind an older style.

I wonder if this TSV will be a good price....if Lulu is a bright business woman, she will realise that she can sell a lot more via QVC and she can ever dream of from her shop and if it is a good price it will be better profit than in her sales.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back