Lulu Guinness TSV 13/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lol. Oh dear, I can't decide!!! I have two Jennys and one Franka and I love the two designs equally!! I will say that the Franka sits on my shoulder better....hmm...lol

One thing I know for certain is that I am buying the too many accessories zip top for my mum's xmas gift. At least I made one decision!!

Ooh and I spotted your question earlier about the Bayswater and forgot to reply. It's black, but it's (ahem) a gift from Thailand (cough cough)!!! :p My sis bought herself the tan one and regularly gets stopped by other M owners!! She goes along with it, but I'm too honest for my own good!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

And now I have a navy Franka and a navy Jenny in my basket :confused::banghead:

Thanks, and I thought you were saving yourself for her sale! Is that Xmas Eve do you think? Glad I am not working that day,( more time to spend eyeing up bags,) may order both and hope I don't like one of them:happy:

Lol. Oh dear, I can't decide!!! I have two Jennys and one Franka and I love the two designs equally!! I will say that the Franka sits on my shoulder better....hmm...lol

One thing I know for certain is that I am buying the too many accessories zip top for my mum's xmas gift. At least I made one decision!

Ooh and I spotted your question earlier about the Bayswater and forgot to reply. It's black, but it's (ahem) a gift from Thailand (cough cough)!!! :p My sis bought herself the tan one and regularly gets stopped by other M owners!! She goes along with it, but I'm too honest for my own good!!

Ah fair enough. I'm sure it's fab! Turkey is a great place to buy lookalikes. When I last went they had a Jimmy Choo bag that I swear was better than the real thing. They're not cheap as chips though at about £80.

Thanks, and I thought you were saving yourself for her sale! Is that Xmas Eve do you think? Glad I am not working that day,( more time to spend eyeing up bags,) may order both and hope I don't like one of them:happy:

I was. But I really like the navy patents and they're on easy pay. And, I got a new job today so I feel like celebrating!! I hope it's xmas eve. Mind you I may not have any cash left then, ha ha!!

Ah fair enough. I'm sure it's fab! Turkey is a great place to buy lookalikes. When I last went they had a Jimmy Choo bag that I swear was better than the real thing. They're not cheap as chips though at about £80.

Ooh nice!! This is excellent in all fairness. If nothing else it's a really nice, real leather bag eh?!!

Does anyone have the navy Jenny or Franka? Does the Franka have gold hardware? I wish they'd keep the videos up!

Thanks both :D

And I've managed to talk myself into waiting for the sale! I'm going to spend more money on my lovely hubby who recommended me for the job, and my fab mum and dad who spoil us every xmas and insist on nothing in return. That'll make me feel better than a bag....won't it?!! :confused: lol

Me again! Just wondered how you clean the patent bags, should you use anything in particular ?, just to get the odd mark off, thanks

Years ago I was advised to use baby lotion and buff it well afterwards - seems to work.

Baby wipes with baby lotion in them work on marks or sticky residue on leather but do a patch test first.

Capirossi - Does anyone have the navy Jenny or Franka? Does the Franka have gold hardware? I wish they'd keep the videos up!

I have the navy,it is gold hardware and the silhouette lining...it's a real stunner!

The TSV bag is different from the normal Jamie bag - the lips look bigger and there is different hardware and a nylon strap instead of a leather one. I think this makes it look a bit more trendy but will wait and see what it looks like in the presentation before deciding.

Again I might wait for the Xmas online sale.

Omg it's even more hideous in the flesh, so to speak!! It looks cheap. The lips just look ridiculous now. A big, huge, inflated no from me :D

Nos Da all!

Omg it's even more hideous in the flesh, so to speak!! It looks cheap. The lips just look ridiculous now. A big, huge, inflated no from me :D

Nos Da all!

I must admit it look rather cheap to me. A bit like someone's made it out of an old puffa jacket & at such a price!

I don't even have to think about it as its not a "hand" bag. Makes it a lot easier sometimes.

It does look very cheap and not near the usual LG quality. If you compare it to the regular Jamie on the website it does not look anything like. It is smaller and looks 'tacky' where the nylon strap is attached to the bag. I will hold out for a new bag in the Sale.

Not for me either, but I've never been drawn to the quilted lips. Maybe if she'd scaled down the size of the lips it would have looked better because they seem too big for the size of the bag. Plus, if I wanted canvas straps I'd buy another Kipling.

Bring on the sale!

Jude xx

this bag is kipling meets lulu lol. i actually like the design and oddly the dangly bits. i dont do formal bags at all for day wear. more a lux casual person. simple plain clothes in black and the best i can afford at the time. the problem i have with the bag is that leather has a tendency to look worn out and mark easily. i used to love enny bags and trashed out many over the years. of course if i went for this i would love the black. i dont carry oodles of stuff around as physically i cant manage it anymore and this looks lux and casual at the same time.

Latest posts

Back