Lulu Guinness TSV 13/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Please don't buy from anywhere with mulberry in the web address but the genuine website. There's a declaration on the genuine site that gives you a number to call to confirm that these websites are selling fakes. The pictures are the genuine article but the bag you receive won't be. The only place you can buy a brand new Mulberry at a sale price is their own website or authorised sellers (House of Fraser etc) or from their own outlet stores.

Please don't buy from anywhere with mulberry in the web address but the genuine website. There's a declaration on the genuine site that gives you a number to call to confirm that these websites are selling fakes. The pictures are the genuine article but the bag you receive won't be. The only place you can buy a brand new Mulberry at a sale price is their own website or authorised sellers (House of Fraser etc) or from their own outlet stores.

Thanks for the warning - glad I wasn't tempted.

I was, however, taken in by a similar scam on a Thomas Sabo look-alike website when buying a silver bracelet charm for a friend's birthday. Fortunately, I didn't actually lose any money and did receive a silver charm but it wasn't the real thing and the quality was poor.

So I suppose the moral of the story is that if something looks too good to be true then it probably is.....

Oh I love Thomas Sabo. I don't have oodles of them but I have a pendant "holder" and about 6 or 7 charms. I wear them on bracelets and as a simple pendant on their own. I usually get one for my birthday or Christmas. I like to go and press my nose against the window though and choose one. :eek:)

What an ugly, boring bag.

I took my Bayswater to the football today...think I may be on the turn ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I went to the Cheshire Oaks outlet on Tuesday - was very very disappointed :(

There were hardly any bags in there to look at and a sales woman who never even looked up from her paperwork! They did have the moc-croc black Franka but I already own that and a couple of purses....

What were the prices like Cheshire? Just a little off normal prices or 50%? Just trying to work out if it is worth the trip :happy:

You're one lucky Jabba, Jabba lol.

Ooo I didn't realise you had a Mulberry Caipirossi. What colour??

I'm thinking of selling most of my handbag collection because I haven't used any of them for months. I'm only thinking though.

What were the prices like Cheshire? Just a little off normal prices or 50%? Just trying to work out if it is worth the trip :happy:

The croc Franka was about £200 cheaper (felt a bit sick as I paid full price for mine but I LOVE it) but not all the items were cheaper than the website. The stock was mostly the more outlandish bags/colours...plant pot handbags etc

Lulu Guiness Accessories TSV 13th December

Picture on home page of the website

lulu guiness 13th Dec.jpg

Last edited:
It's actually showing as a TSV now. Seems to be in black, silver, red or pink and mink so far.

Still think it's ugly!! :confused:

Hoping for some old stock in the xmas sale :D

Has anyone got any idea of the price yet. I actually quite like this bag. Lately I have gone from carrying big bags to using small cross body bags especially when shopping as you then have your hands free without it slipping off your shoulder. Also I found with big bags you end up carrying the kitchen sink around and never actually using any of it. Now I just take a purse, lippy and mobile and don't hurt my shoulder carrying it.

Might just have to treat myself to an early xmas present. Have promised myself a nice small Mulberry in the sales after xmas :happy:

Less than £145 and on two easy payments!

uploadfromtaptalk1355265428471.jpg

Has anyone got any idea of the price yet. I actually quite like this bag. Lately I have gone from carrying big bags to using small cross body bags especially when shopping as you then have your hands free without it slipping off your shoulder. Also I found with big bags you end up carrying the kitchen sink around and never actually using any of it. Now I just take a purse, lippy and mobile and don't hurt my shoulder carrying it.

Might just have to treat myself to an early xmas present. Have promised myself a nice small Mulberry in the sales after xmas :happy:

I prefer bags like this and really wished I liked it. I have two small Lulu's, an Annabelle and an Anna. They're too small for everyday use though and have a chain strap. I want to like the Jamie!!!

She is definitely catering to the Q market here. They always ask for xbody!!

I prefer bags like this and really wished I liked it. I have two small Lulu's, an Annabelle and an Anna. They're too small for everyday use though and have a chain strap. I want to like the Jamie!!!

She is definitely catering to the Q market here. They always ask for xbody!!

That is the problem with the other smaller Lulu bags, they usually have a chain strap which is both uncomfortable and heavy. Most proper cross body bags are not very exciting due to the size and shape being boring but I have found that this works for me at the moment.i generally choose a nice bright colour to make them look a bit more funky.

Last edited:
Thanks for that Karen. I think the TSV Jamie may be a slightly different version? Cheaper than the normal or nappa, especially for Q :rolleyes:

I don't know where I have got this from, but I think it's a canvas strap? There also seems to be some dangly bits on it.

I have seriously gone off the quilted lips look. I have kept my black and cream patent Jennys as you can't really tell they are lips, they just look quilted.

I could do with a new small xbody bag too :(

I thought i would like the Tsv as fancy a cross body bag but am just not keen on this,fancy another Franka,has anyone got this in Red or the Black Cherry,just wondered what they look like in the flesh (so to speak) thanks,x

Ah, this is where I got the canvas strap from!!

105900.jpg

It looks better from the back. Would only be interested in the mink I think, but not that interested!

Letz - the Franka is on easy pay! If the black was in stock I would go for it, but quite fancying the red myself. :doh:

And now I have a navy Franka and a navy Jenny in my basket :confused::banghead:

Latest posts

Back