Lulu Guinness TSV 14/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone have any idea what the TSV price will be for the above Lulu Guinness bag please. I am looking at it, as a Christmas gift for my Daughter. Thank you xx

Lovely bag but I've been disappointed with how my Jenny bag has stood up to regular wear and tear. I only paid £100 for it and not the full price of nearly £300. Its lasted no better than the previous Furla bag I had that I paid much less for. I've got other LGs that are great but only used occasionally.

Not sure I would buy another basic, every day, black LG. And certainly not at full price.

Have replaced my LG Jenny with a Kate Spade mock croc. We'll see how that lasts. It certainly out glams the Jenny.

I've been using a LG patent lips Jenny for ages and it still looks as good as new.

I've been using a LG patent lips Jenny for ages and it still looks as good as new.

Mine isn't the patent. Its the soft calf type leather I think. I actually think its the wrong leather for the design. The "corners" have badly worn. And the edge on the handles has begun to crack and split. I have used it a lot though.

So beautiful to look at, so very tempted. But doh, I would've preferred a smaller evening bag. Hopefully my money's safe!

I thought the same last year, and got a beautiful patent clutch in the LG sale instead. The sale started before xmas last year too.

I have finally fulfilled my wish for a black, stylish going out cross body bag by means of Jasper Conran at Debenhams. £45 reduced to £27 cos of some offer or other (Debenhams seems to be in a constant state of sales these days!) I had forgotten just how nice other bags can be. Patent leather, excellent quality at a fraction of the price. I still adore my Lulus' but I am very much over buying them for the sake of it these days.

I am so sorry too be a pain.
Does anyone know TSV price roughly
Plus will it be on easy pay.
Thank you for your help

I have no idea how much this will be but would imagine at least £250, but that is merely my guess, all LG Tsvs seem to be on easy pay as they will want to make it more tempting for us! I would imagine this will be on at least 3 ez pays, and SCW posted that all Tsvs will be on easy pays until I think about the 21/12, am tempted myself but lost my mobile this week out of a handbag that did not have a secure top section so that may deter me!

I am so sorry too be a pain.
Does anyone know TSV price roughly
Plus will it be on easy pay.
Thank you for your help

Yes it will be on easy pays, Q have said all TSV's until the 19th/20th will be on easy pay... I'm not sure about the price though.

It is indeed a gorgeous bag but like maymorganlondon, a big negative is the zip issue. In any case, I don't have the lifestyle to wear a bag like that any more.

I use these every day for work. You get loads in them.

It is absolutely gorgeous, I love it and would really like to get it. However the two downers for me are no shoulder strap and no secure zip closure. Maybe I will watch the presentation and they will convince me, but I would struggle to justify it. Unless it's £50... :mysmilie_17:

I wonder how big it will actually be, it looks a nice size without being too large, I just don't get the fashion for really large handbags, if you have small children or have to carry a lot of business items with you I can understand it but I just don't want to be dragging round a big heavy bag with me all day, and if you are petite it just makes you look all bag and no body!
I may have to treat myself to this but am really stuck as to what colour to go for, practical black or one of the other lovely shades, will wait and see what tempts me on the day :cheeky:

Lulu Guinness Amelia Lip Design Medium Tote Bag with Lip Charm
Item Number: 156444
QVC Price £340.00
Today's Special Value Price £282.96
P&P £6.95

The classic Amelia tote from Lulu Guinness is crafted from luxurious polished leather and features an all-over embossed lip pattern, has gold-tone Lulu Guinness logos on the front and on the lip charm, while a strong magnet press stud and a large central zipped pocket inside will keep your belongs organised and secure. Not only impossibly stylish, the medium Amelia tote from Lulu Guinness is so practical you'll wonder how you ever managed without it.

The finer details - the Amelia comes with a polished leather padded lip charm which is removable and can be transferred onto other bags or luggage. It also features polished leather zip pulls embossed with the Lulu Guinness logo, and gold tone metal hardware throughout.

Just for you - with its stunning embossed geometric lip pattern the Amelia has been created especially for QVC UK, and it comes in five stunning colours; choose between Light Grey or Pale Pink to complement a pastel-inspired outfit, or pick Black, Damson or Garnet Red to add a bold finishing touch to a more classic look.

Distinctive lining - rather than the signature black and white stripes, the cotton twill lining is plain black with a jumble of white printed Lulu Guinness letters and a scattering of printed red lips - only available with this handbag.

It comes with a protective dust cover for the handbag when not in use
Protective feet at the base of the bag help to prevent wear and tear
1 x zip pocket with classic lip design leather zip pull; 2 x slip pockets
Magnetic popper fastening and central zip section with gold-tone zip pull and zip
Gold-tone hardware throughout including protective studs on the base
Outer: 100% leather; lining: 100% cotton
Bag (h x w x d): 25cm x 31cm x 14cm (9.8" x 12.2" x 5.5")
Strap drop: 11.5cm (4.5")

Colour options:

Black
Light Grey
Pale Pink
Damson
Garnet Red

Behind the brand
Lulu Guinness OBE is one of the leading ladies of British fashion, and has been internationally recognised for her innovation and style since launching her company in 1989. Her iconic designs and must-have accessories are made from the finest materials and are collected by fashion lovers worldwide.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.156444

Hmm, I love the design and the colours but I don't like the logo printed in gold - I'd worry that it would start to rub off.

I wonder how big it will actually be, it looks a nice size without being too large, I just don't get the fashion for really large handbags, if you have small children or have to carry a lot of business items with you I can understand it but I just don't want to be dragging round a big heavy bag with me all day, and if you are petite it just makes you look all bag and no body!
I may have to treat myself to this but am really stuck as to what colour to go for, practical black or one of the other lovely shades, will wait and see what tempts me on the day :cheeky:

It's "only" 31cm wide and 25cm tall (around 12" x 10"). I think I've talked myself out of it.

Bugga ... pale pink!!! Oh heck. My pale pink mock croc Jasper Conran Kelly bag has seen better days.

Latest posts

Back