Lulu Guinness TSV 14/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You're flipping not!! Mr Marple will be along in a minute reminding me how much I've already spent and how much willpower I keep saying I possess.

You're flipping not!! Mr Marple will be along in a minute reminding me how much I've already spent and how much willpower I keep saying I possess.

Hardly worth me saying anything now is it Tinks?!?!? Ha Ha, but you know what, I'm going to give you a pass on this one. You missed your holiday through no fault of your own, and IIRC you've had your refund now, so go on. Get it. Treat yourself.
This is a once a year deal though, don't expect me to be as generous as this until December 2016 at the earliest.

I've just had an email to buy it early if anyone is interested.
I shan't as I'm not a fan.

Hardly worth me saying anything now is it Tinks?!?!? Ha Ha, but you know what, I'm going to give you a pass on this one. You missed your holiday through no fault of your own, and IIRC you've had your refund now, so go on. Get it. Treat yourself.
This is a once a year deal though, don't expect me to be as generous as this until December 2016 at the earliest.

I have had a rough end to the year do I could justify it but I have bought two fab handbags this year ... my yellow Marc Jacobs and the black Kate Spade. Decisions, decusions. I would use the pale pink a LOT though. Took my pale pink bag out today and it is really flaking on the handles now. And I genuinely don't have another medium/large pale pink bag. My faithful Ri2k went to bag heaven last year.

Gawd I'm wittering now lol.

I've ordered Garent and Damson... Will only keep one, but I prefer to see them in person... I will only keep one... I said that right? If I keep saying it, it must be true :mysmilie_50:

I have had a rough end to the year do I could justify it but I have bought two fab handbags this year ... my yellow Marc Jacobs and the black Kate Spade. Decisions, decusions. I would use the pale pink a LOT though. Took my pale pink bag out today and it is really flaking on the handles now. And I genuinely don't have another medium/large pale pink bag. My faithful Ri2k went to bag heaven last year.

Gawd I'm wittering now lol.

Go for it Tinks, if you can't treat yourself at Christmas, when can you?

Hmmmm not convinced. On the video it looks a bit like vinyl, plus the magnetic stud closing is a no no for me, and the handles aren't large enough to pop over the shoulder, and the logo may rub off. BUT I'm a sucker for baby pink .......... not on this occasion though.

That's a really good video. Nicola is brilliant at showing the insides of the bags but most presenters (DBF/JF spring to mind) don't allow her the chance half the time! I already have an Amelia in black patent that I don't use, to go with my 4 other black Lulu's - argh!! Love the bag design, love the colours, love the price, the easy pays....but not loving the new print. I'll still tune in though for a sneaky peek. Old habits die hard it would seem....!

I am holding out for the LG sales as I know there will be much better bargains. I was tempted by, if anything, the garnet TSV but it had sold out by 10 past midnight. Now the damson has gone. I wonder what sort of stock levels they started with.

I am holding out for the LG sales as I know there will be much better bargains. I was tempted by, if anything, the garnet TSV but it had sold out by 10 past midnight. Now the damson has gone. I wonder what sort of stock levels they started with.

its been on the web for about 3 or 4 days so thats killed the stock

Do you know, having decided I could actually go for it, I'm not going to. The pale pink would be my choice but seeing it on screen its actually more lilac than pink to me. The guest is wearing purple so maybe that makes it look more lilac but they have said its quite lilac toned. I would want a proper pink.

Well as the second colour was removed from view they said a thousand had been sold so sounds like somewhere in the 400/500 in each colour roughly allowing for the other colours that had sold at the same time

Latest posts

Back