Lulu Guinness TSV 14/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the info. Sazza, now I know to budget for this luscious bag. Also can I thank yourself, Autumn & Supercoolwillow (& probably others) who give us the heads up on the upcoming TSV's. I have been following various threads about the 'QVC changes' & what stands out is how much people appreciate the advance notice. I do hope you all know (& this includes all contributor's to this forum) how much you are appreciated for all the useful info. & laughter you provide. ��

Beautiful bag. Screams LG quality.
Pity about the lip pattern, but i can't have everything.
I wonder what other colours there are...?

But no, not for me, this time.
Got a navy leather pollyanna a few months ago (divine!) and need to pace myself.

Thanks for this!

For once, I quite like the TSV. However, it's not a shape I need. Of all the bags I have (mostly LG) I find myself in dire need of a black cross body bag!! I have lamented the cross body straps that she 'throws on' for some time. Wish she had a properly designed bag of this design that I liked.

Never mind. Money saved. Kerching!

Hideous! Awful style, ugly shape, terrible colour.

Nope, it's no good ... aversion therapy is not working .... I'll probably buy it.

It's actually gorgeous.

A big fat NO from me. I won't buy a bag that doesn't zip all the way across. This has got pick-pocket-friendly styling.

Gorgeous dark cherry colour tho.

So beautiful to look at, so very tempted. But doh, I would've preferred a smaller evening bag. Hopefully my money's safe!

It looks nice and the colours shown in those pictures are very me, but I think I'm going to go for this in Damson. It's the deepest shade of purple I've ever seen without being black! I don't already own a pollyanna, I sent back the quilted pollyanna TSV, but I keep going back to look at this.

So do I order from Q on easy pays or hold out in the hope it's in the LG site January sale? A bad person might order from Q then if it's 50-70% off in the New Year Sale, return the Q one before Jan 25th? :mysmilie_50: In my head I can hear my old headmistress (and a few voices on here) saying, "This is the kind of action that ruins it for everyone else" !:mysmilie_501:

It is absolutely gorgeous and I love it, but I look for a shoulder strap and this doesn't seem to have one. Gutted as this is stunning. I agree, the cherry colour is perfect!

It looks nice and the colours shown in those pictures are very me, but I think I'm going to go for this in Damson. It's the deepest shade of purple I've ever seen without being black! I don't already own a pollyanna, I sent back the quilted pollyanna TSV, but I keep going back to look at this.

So do I order from Q on easy pays or hold out in the hope it's in the LG site January sale? A bad person might order from Q then if it's 50-70% off in the New Year Sale, return the Q one before Jan 25th? :mysmilie_50: In my head I can hear my old headmistress (and a few voices on here) saying, "This is the kind of action that ruins it for everyone else" !:mysmilie_501:

I saw the satin one, loved it, loved the lower price than the leather ones, bought it - ADORED it - and used it for 2 weeks.
Then i returned it and bought a second hand navy leather one from ebay.

I still love it, and wish i could have justified keeping it, but in 2 weeks of very careful use, the fabric was already showing signs of wear, and was beginning to feel not-clean.

On the other hand, the ebay purchase, which had softened and settled with use, doesn't have a mark on it, and will go for years.

But i did love the satin one.

If you want a bag just for special occasions, go for it.

It is indeed a gorgeous bag but like maymorganlondon, a big negative is the zip issue. In any case, I don't have the lifestyle to wear a bag like that any more.

Akimbo I've just seen this on the Lulu Guinness website 'DAMSON SATIN MID POLLYANNA
was £295.00 now £206.50' Sorry can't do links.

Lovely bag but I've been disappointed with how my Jenny bag has stood up to regular wear and tear. I only paid £100 for it and not the full price of nearly £300. Its lasted no better than the previous Furla bag I had that I paid much less for. I've got other LGs that are great but only used occasionally.

Not sure I would buy another basic, every day, black LG. And certainly not at full price.

Have replaced my LG Jenny with a Kate Spade mock croc. We'll see how that lasts. It certainly out glams the Jenny.

Thank you Toots, I'm resisting following comments about the fabric not wearing v well. I had a look at the rest of the reductions but nothing really grabbed me. Just as well as it's been an expensive month and I'm not sure what I have to show for it! I'm not surprised the floor print items are reduced; they don't appeal to me at all.

Thank you Toots, I'm resisting following comments about the fabric not wearing v well. I had a look at the rest of the reductions but nothing really grabbed me. Just as well as it's been an expensive month and I'm not sure what I have to show for it! I'm not surprised the floor print items are reduced; they don't appeal to me at all.

I agree, they look so cheap.
There are some bag shapes that I love in her reductions but they're in that damn floor print. It does look better in real life than online, but why on earth would you want a beautiful bag that looks like it's been splattered with white paint?

For those who love the print though there'll be bargains to be had in her Christmas sale I'm sure, I'd bet the majority of the floor print items will be in it at a lower mark down than they already are.

Latest posts

Back