Lulu Guinness TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It looks like any other bag, therefore it's not going to do anything for me at the kind of price it will be. If I am spending a small fortune on a bag, it has to look like I've spent a small fortune on it!! Think I'll wander over to the LG site and order my second quilted lips....:happy:

She seems to be designing very 'run of the mill' bags for QVC, do you think? :yawn:

Thanks for all the great investigation work Bags and everyone else :mysmilie_504:

I think it looks lovely - i would love to own it. And it might be leather. Anyway, i am not buying anything so i will just look.

I can't believe, one day to go, and CH hasn't written a blog about the new LG bag!! :smirk: I have been looking through all the female presenters but no-one has mentioned it, or even updated for a while. I wish there was a 'recently updated' link, life would be so much easier!!

Anyway, I put the bag I am truly after on my wish list, along with another just in case (got a text earlier saying "two handbags at those prices? You're having a laugh" so am not holding out much hope :doh:!!!), but I may just stay up and have a nose anyway, even if just to see what else is on :mysmilie_378:

I won't be ordering. It's too similar in shape to a couple of of my LV bags. I prefer quirky LG bags anyway, not a fan of these mass produced ones for QVC.

Woman In Red

:wait:

I didn't realise Claire was returning back to do the TSV at midnight.

:smirk:

:giggle:

News Flash

Catherine has said to jump to the phones to avoid kicking yourself and missing out because 3 out of 4 LG TSV bags have sold out.

Lulu has announced no advanced orders, as that's too complicated for the factory.

some of lulu's bags are beautifull but some of the qvc ones dont appeal. this is a very british brand and i like that quirky like lulu is.:hi:

The OTO patent leather tote bag on her show the other week was far better value for money than this bag is as a TSV.

Some (or maybe only 1) of her bags are showcased in the Victoria and Albert Museum.
I think she's a case of British designing at it's best but I agree that the stuff she brings to QVC is a bit dubious in some cases.
The embroidered bags are beautifully made and finished off imo.:flower:

Just seen the TSV for the first time.

Sorry but I think it looks like the M&S weekend bags they had out recently. Certainly doesn't stand out for the price.

I love my bags, they are my real indulgence and I have paid much more than the TSV price before for each of my 3 LV's (so would be happy to pay it if I loved it enough). However, like most high level bag brands LV are never marked down and are classic designs so I don't mind it. LG gets put in sales and if its QVC even gets OTO's!

Hi,

I bought the last LG TSV and love it, but will not be buying this one.

Its far too big for my taste, and it looks a bit old-fashioned to me, like a 1950s job you would find in a charity shop.

Cheers,
Karen

Just seen the TSV for the first time.

Sorry but I think it looks like the M&S weekend bags they had out recently. Certainly doesn't stand out for the price.

I love my bags, they are my real indulgence and I have paid much more than the TSV price before for each of my 3 LV's (so would be happy to pay it if I loved it enough). However, like most high level bag brands LV are never marked down and are classic designs so I don't mind it. LG gets put in sales and if its QVC even gets OTO's!

thats true lv dont do mark downs. that makes them the most copied/fake items in the world uggs are second!

got a lovely lv bag from thailand fab quality had it a couple of years now wears well. and a purse for £2 from lanzagrote in leather even the studs were lv stamped. that lasted me 4 years. i never told anyone it was not real lol!

Latest posts

Back