Lulu - pillow face!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do understand why women want to stay looking young and beautiful, and obviously it's a personal choice. But I cannot understand the extreme of injecting synthetic substances or poisons into your face or body, especially if they leave you looking so unnatural.

Surely we've seen enough examples of where this and other so-called safe treatments have gone wrong over the years to balance the risk. No-one knows the long term effects of these treatments and who is going to surprised by the headlines in a few years time.

I saw Carol Vorderman the other day looking very weird IMO, couldn't pin-point what it was but some kind of botox would be my guess. I've noticed that the majority of people actually looked better and more attractive before the treament, and once you start…

A bit of a Time Bomb!

Last edited:
I found the photograph of Madonna's face quite disturbing in the article.

madonna just look strange, so sad they they go down this route a few lines would look so much better !!!!!

We have always said on here that Lulu has had work done on her face and now a top cosmetic surgeon has confirmed it by the inclusion of her name in the article. So what is it that her skincare products are supposed to be doing apart from just moisturising, most creams will do this --cheap or otherwise.Has anyone on here tried her products?

isnt madonna fabulous?

as for botox, i'm up for it when the time comes. i'm not suffering with wrinkles or lines so much (you cant wrinkle a balloon sweedie!) but ive noticed a permanent furrow starting appear between my eyes which is starting to make me look as though i'm frowning. if a shot from Bertie Botox every 6 months can sort that out isnt too expensive then yeah - i will.

anyway i know someone one who works at a rat poison factory who does it on the cheap :wait:

i have to admit i'm looking forward to Lulu being crap on Strictly. i do hope i'm not disappointed. she's such a bighead.

I noticed on Strictly that Lulu has old looking knees (you know the look - baggy and sallow-looking skin). I've also noticed from her appearances on QVC that her hands are freckled with age and sun spots - they are probably more difficult to eliminate. A good sun block earlier in life pays dividends.

I'm satisfied to look my age but look good for my age IYSWIM. I want my "life experience" to reflect in my face but not if it makes me look lined and crepey ! I like to think that I would get botox if I ever "needed" it but I'm a bit of a wuss and don't like putting foreign substances into my body unless absolutely necessary.

I am def with Eric's Mum on this. Far too much of a coward to put foreign substances into my body which have not had any long term studies done on effects over time

i have to admit i'm looking forward to Lulu being crap on Strictly. i do hope i'm not disappointed. she's such a bighead.

Oh you won't be disappointed at all. :happy:

When in training with no special lighting or makeup her eyes had move lines than BT.:giggle: Oh and there is a hamster looking for its food.

no way Pedro! I don't like needles for starters, specially when they're coming in my direction! Secondly, I too am happy enough to look "not bad for her age" - I don't want to look like Carol Vorderman, who no longer looks like Carol Vorderman, last pic I saw of her, nor Madonna, nor Leslie Ash with her trout pout, I'll just stick to being plain old me thank you!

Isn't it funny how most of them end up not so much looking younger as looking different.
There was a picture of Julie Christie in the paper the other week & I honestly didn't recognise her, even after watching Far From The Madding Crowd at least 20 times!
Think it's really weird. Better to look like yourself with just a wrinkles than see a stranger in the mirror.:wonder:

What annoys me though is how Lulu bangs on about it being her creams that are the wonder products, what a hypocrite.

And am I right in recollecting reading that Botox was developed from the nerve gas used in the First World War? :sweat:

Animated cheeful faces with lines look so much more attractive than these women who look as if they have their winter rations stuffed in their cheeks.

I noticed on Strictly that Lulu has old looking knees (you know the look - baggy and sallow-looking skin). I've also noticed from her appearances on QVC that her hands are freckled with age and sun spots - they are probably more difficult to eliminate. A good sun block earlier in life pays dividends.

I'm satisfied to look my age but look good for my age IYSWIM. I want my "life experience" to reflect in my face but not if it makes me look lined and crepey ! I like to think that I would get botox if I ever "needed" it but I'm a bit of a wuss and don't like putting foreign substances into my body unless absolutely necessary.

What does IYSWIM mean?

Breeze. Far from the madding crowd is one of my favourite old films.Terrence Stamp was fab in that.

I've noticed that these people on screen who have had Botox or whatever look strange because when they laugh or smile, they screw their eyes up into their faces [which can cause even more 'laughter' lines if they only knew it!] which leaves those cheek pouches not to move. This gives them a smiley look [which IMVHOcould pass for a slight sneery smile.] I think the surgeon must tell them to smile like that to keep the pouches working longer. How long do they last anyway?

Latest posts

Back