Lulu Time Bomb TSV 25th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bluebell

Registered Shopper
Have never bought any of her products but am sure some of you will be interested
I wonder if she will have time to do all the TSV shows if she is still doing Strictly

my MIL would love to try her products.Every time she has a TSV,I think I'll get her that for birthday,christmas,whatever - but the price always seem so high..............well,more than I wanna pay anyway............................particularly when her "good" skin is nothing to do with her products IMHO:wonder:

Lu is everywhere at the moment. On Alan Titchmarsh this afternoon. I turned off :dull:

Now I like my Strictly and she's just murdering the dancefloor, but what I noticed in the pre-video was that in the studio, sweat and not made up in any way, with eye wrinkles on display, she actually looked very pretty, very good for her age and much less 'done' than she does when on QVC. She'd be a much better advertisement for her brand if she presented herself a bit more natural like that.

And now I will enjoy watching Craig slate that poor excuse for a dance.

If her dancing doesn't improve from tonight she will proabably be out of SCD by the time the TSV is on!

I would'nt go so far as to say "pretty" actually. She looks what she is - a 61 year old woman with no make up on !! And what was all that business with the base ball cap when dancing ? to hide her face I suppose. Ok, I'm critical, but I'm the same age and have grown up with her, and yet I'm still amazed how she has built a life long career on 2 hit records.

I know at least six

To Sir With Love
Shout
The Boat That I Row
The Man Who Sold The World
Love Loves To Love
I'm A Tiger

And lest we forget Independence.

Almost enough for a GH on Q.

I wonder if she'll be in the upcoming AbFab specials:wonder:

It was the plumped up shiney cheeks, not natural on a woman her age or that thin. Yes noticed how wrinkled her eyes are with no makeup on. Hint thee about her eye cream I think.

photo.JPG

See I love this photo from the Radio Times. I know we take the rip outta Loo, but she's not THAT old...:angel::tongue:

Her stuff is on Amazon now with free delivery if any of you are interested. Do you think she'll get audience tickets for her mates at QVC so they can cheer her on as she stomps around the dance floor?

I tested Timebomb for a review and it is excellent.

A real shame her dancing wasn't last evening, she completely forgot the routine and ended up at the bottom of the leader board.

I've yet to catch up with tonights lot, but my early money is on Jason from this years Strictly launch clips, he seems like he could do well.

From last nights show Lulu is going to need all the Lulu QVC facebook angels voting for her.

:song:

Latest posts

Back