Lulu Time Bomb TSV 28/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I followed the link above from Ani to AK’s blog.This just out of curiosity while I have my first tea of the day.Now this is from someone who never ever looks at these ‘presenter blogs’ & I can now see what a wise move that was!Do these people really think we are interested in every detail of their private lives? Such self importance & The Flinty,well enough has already been said on that.I am not a Facebooker,I suppose this is all part of this.I can see them plugging up & coming TSVs but the rest, a complete waste of time.

Lulu's Time Bomb 4 Piece Supersize Complete Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234832

Auto-Delivery Lulu's Time Bomb 4 Piece Supersize Complete Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236151

QVC Price £95.00
Todays Special Value Price £46.98
P&P £5.95

This four-piece skincare collection from Lulu's Time Bomb features an array of supersized formulations, including Smart Balm Eye Cream, Collagen Bomb, Complexion Cocktail with Chlorophyll and Flashback Night Cream. Offering a complete beauty routine to help uncover your skin's radiance, this Lulu's Time Bomb set is a fantastic opportunity to create your own daily regime, or update your current one with innovative, luxurious formulas.

Make the most of your skincare - all four products come in great-value supersize editions, meaning you can enjoy them for even longer - or really treat someone you know who loves this great range of beauty treatments.

Ideal for all ages - with innovative formulas and no-nonsense delivery systems, this collection of skincare is perfect for all skin types and ages, whether you are looking to reduce the signs of ageing or pre-empt them.

Stay stocked up - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection again in six months' time, at this fantastic price.

Contains:

1 x Complexion Cocktail with Chlorophyll (150ml; supersize) - this rich blend helps soothe and de-stress skin, fights the signs of ageing, plus offers a refreshing boost to your complexion. Contains chlorophyll, wheatgrass and red clover, plus two types of hyaluronic acid and water soluble natural moisturizing factors
1 x Flashback Night Cream (100ml; supersize) - a super-rich formula that helps to lock in moisture overnight so that you can wake to a complexion that’s visibly replenished. Enriched with anti-oxidants
1 x Collagen Bomb Essential Skin Fuel (50ml; supersize) - highly charged with collagen, this potent, moisturising formula is designed to create a fuller, firmer and smoother-looking complexion
1 x Smart Balm Eye Cream (30ml; supersize) - revitalises the delicate eye area while helping to target the appearance of uneven skin tone and puffiness when applied with a tapping motion. Fortified with centella, borage oil and liquorice extract

How to use:

Smart Balm Eye Cream:

Apply in the morning before your make-up, then re-apply throughout the day to help replenish moisture
Can be applied over make-up

Complexion Cocktail with Chlorophyll:

Smooth over cleansed skin, before moisturiser

Collagen Bomb Essential Skin Fuel:

Apply every day after cleanser, eye cream and serum or treatments
Can be used both morning and evening

Flashback Nightly Treatment:

Apply to cleansed skin in the evening, right before bed

Cocktails, Fuels, Balms, Flashbacks - I thought they were flogging a skincare range, not a bomb making kit ! Or is this part of the pathetic Time BOMB marketing ?

Whilst I agree that the marketing is naff as hell and the spokesperson has obviously had a ton of work done, I actually like this range and think it delivers results for me - I particularly like the complexion cocktail thingy as it smells lovely and adds hydration without making my skin oily.

I can't get this TSV though as the last similar TSV is still in my stash, yikes.

While Jill is rabbiting on at mega speed Lulu is going through her written notes & can see the highlighted areas in case she forgets what she is talking about.This may be the best skincare line of all time but I just feel I am being hoodwinked by Lulu,we all know she has had work done.

Whilst I agree that the marketing is naff as hell and the spokesperson has obviously had a ton of work done, I actually like this range and think it delivers results for me - I particularly like the complexion cocktail thingy as it smells lovely and adds hydration without making my skin oily.

I can't get this TSV though as the last similar TSV is still in my stash, yikes.

I like the sister haircare range and find it works well for me. Unfortunately, I have a hair care stash as well as a skincare stash, so must try to resist any haircare tie-ins for TSV day!

Lulu has clearly had a little "help"and on last nights presentaion looked significantly younger than Jill Franks who''s skin looked rather tired dried out and wrinkly!!

I agree, if Jill (as with rapid fire Keenan) does any more sunbathing, her skin will be so leathery she'll have to change her name to Ashwood, LuLu Guinness or Amanda Wakely, because quite obviously those beauty products/anti aging face creams don't work.

HAPPY EASTER MY FORUM BUNNIES.......I MEAN BUDDIES! :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

I agree, if Jill (as with rapid fire Keenan) does any more sunbathing, her skin will be so leathery she'll have to change her name to Ashwood, LuLu Guinness or Amanda Wakely, because quite obviously those beauty products/anti aging face creams don't work.

HAPPY EASTER MY FORUM BUNNIES.......I MEAN BUDDIES! :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_19: :mysmilie_19:

Thank you for my Easter giggle, shopperholic. Happy Easter to you, too!

I am a fan too, especially of the Complexion Cocktails which are a real treat to use (the one with H2Omega, yum yum!), and a bottle lasts for ages. I have a stash like you, though, after buying a set on AD which had several drops (I thought they'd never stop!). Not so keen on the Night cream or smell of it. This set is great value but I'm refusing to purchase just because of that when I have so much to use up already.

I refuse to buy anything that puts money into Lulu's pocket, whether its any good or not. She uses faux flowers to hide her notes, her exaggerated facial and eye expressions are over the top, and I just hope that 42nd Street doesn't fold because she's taken over the wonderful role that Sheena Easton made her own.

Latest posts

Back