Lulu

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Approx. 8-10 years ago I used to see Lulu almost weekly in Brent Cross doing her M&S food shop. She was very slim then, but her face looked very different to how it looks now, her cheeks were nowhere near as prominent and her lips were thinner. But of course that was before her miracle skin care products...:cheeky:

I agree Lulu's had lip work and botox but I'm not sure about the cheeks. I've got high cheekbones and my cheeks are kind of like hers and I certainly haven't had anything done.

I agree Lulu's had lip work and botox but I'm not sure about the cheeks. I've got high cheekbones and my cheeks are kind of like hers and I certainly haven't had anything done.

Ah but are you 63 and a size 6 as well?

The article the comments are from a plastic surgeon about what work he thinks they had done.

Ah but are you 63 and a size 6 as well?

The article the comments are from a plastic surgeon about what work he thinks they had done.

Not far off! I'm 50 and size 10 but I've noticed that when I lose weight my cheeks get even more prominent. I guess if a surgeon reckons she's had cheek work then she must have, but I wouldn't have noticed.

Latest posts

Back