Lulu's Time Bomb TSV 22/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WOW!!! Been a long time since she last had one.
I was thinking just the same at the weekend! I pulled out a cream from the stash and started trying to think how long since we’d had Lulu grace our screens and then wondering if QVC were no longer doing Time Bomb.

Don’t forget Lulu has been busy working on a vaccine. Now a few different ones are emerging, maybe it has freed up some time so she can take off the white coat and pop on telly to talk about less humanitarian projects.

So will we have a day of certain presenters smarming all over Lulu? Jill was once a dancer in something Lulu was starring in, so treats her as along lost friend, and AY insists on calling her ‘Lou’, as if they have some kind of long-standing friendship.

What ticks me off is that she apparently has nothing to do with the brand other than to have been married to the founder! I mean they dont call it Lulu’s Color Wow do they? I don’t understand this branding at all. And whenever she bellows out that ****** Shout chord it sets my teeth on edge! 😡

Yes, Mazza, that is true. The only place it is called Lulu's Time Bomb is QVC everywhere else just Time Bomb which is its name. I still remember her first appearing with it on QVC and giving the impression she was involved in making it.

Then when she appeared on Strictly she was crap but QVC kept pushing the viewers to vote for her. Vote for our Lulu. No, I didn't!

Every where you look online it tells you that this brand was specifically made for and used by Lulu. What amazes me is this is not the case.

I wish I could remember the originator of Time Bomb, the woman’s name unfortunately escapes me, but I read about her several years ago. The wording used in the article was almost word for word what is spouted.

Lulu’s name, at that time, was never mentioned?

She makes me want to shout :) I can't stand the woman.
... And whenever she bellows out that ****** Shout chord it sets my teeth on edge! 😡

Just for you!

94049DC9-BA84-4212-8898-B26882F128BB.jpeg

Hasn’t aged a bit - all down to the creams she developed.

So will we have a day of certain presenters smarming all over Lulu? Jill was once a dancer in something Lulu was starring in, so treats her as along lost friend, and AY insists on calling her ‘Lou’, as if they have some kind of long-standing friendship.
cringe.......

Every where you look online it tells you that this brand was specifically made for and used by Lulu. What amazes me is this is not the case.

I wish I could remember the originator of Time Bomb, the woman’s name unfortunately escapes me, but I read about her several years ago. The wording used in the article was almost word for word what is spouted.

Lulu’s name, at that time, was never mentioned?
From memory only.....Gale Federaci (? sp) Not google tossing

Just for you!

View attachment 19970

Hasn’t aged a bit - all down to the creams she developed.

She had a nose job.

This was the first brand I bought from Q. I was off suck and felt yukky. Lulu looked great, I felt cheated. Conned. Ripped off. I didn't know about Qs fancy lights and all the other "enhancements". I did have a bad lurgy. Never bought anything from Time Bomb again. Might work for some people but I just learnt an expensive lesson.

If someone wants work done great, their business. But do not try and say this magic gloop did all this when it was the skill of the surgeon. And don't just crib notes for fancy mumbo jumbo words that a few of you coined in the pub.

I think it should be law that if anyone is flogging anything as 'anti-aging' they should have to declare if they have had any surgical help or other enhancements, be it surgery, fillers, peels etc.

Implying that the gloop they are selling give gives them the youthful look is false advertising and downright dishonest.

I put that on the QVC arsebook page once about Lulu and oh boy did I get some abuse :D

AY is far too familiar with some guests. Don’t forget she is “The resident qualified beauty expert“ as she doesn’t let us forget lol

When On holiday we met a lovely Scottish couple and got talking to them ... they said they lived in the same street as her many years ago and she “swore like a trooper “ lol I was cracking up and they didn’t like Rod steward because he was not properly Scottish as his scots genes was on his dads side ...
Does anybody like Time bomb ? Never tried it xx

This was the first brand I bought from Q. I was off suck and felt yukky. Lulu looked great, I felt cheated. Conned. Ripped off. I didn't know about Qs fancy lights and all the other "enhancements". I did have a bad lurgy. Never bought anything from Time Bomb again. Might work for some people but I just learnt an expensive lesson.

If someone wants work done great, their business. But do not try and say this magic gloop did all this when it was the skill of the surgeon. And don't just crib notes for fancy mumbo jumbo words that a few of you coined in the pub.
iNDEED.

Strangely, I looked at the time bomb page on q just before this thread & there's f. all stock there!

Her products: collagen bomb - not good, cleanser q. nice, but don't be conned that you need the silly plazzy scratchy sponge to go with. Now, the h20 cocktail thing was good.
I'm a fuss pot & know my skincare, & this was nice, very hydrating without overloading.
I would buy again, had Mr B not discovered one of my stashes on top of the book case & in & around the books, when sitting room emptied for 'decorating' (the paint kind;) which is another story entirely. Note to self: Farm out /remove/'board' spaniel next time, no matter how cute he looks carrying masking tape/big sponge/other around in his mouth while we're trying to do.

Latest posts

Back