Lulu's Time Bomb TSV - 30/06/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

now you come to mention it Jabba...I haven't seen the Time Bomb shows other than a TSV day on air.

Time Bomb is ****! Can't believe there are gullible people out there to buy it! Lulu's face has been carved up more than a halloween pumpkin! Her looks owe far more to the surgeon's knife and needle than her gloopy concoction of parabens and gunk!

Time Bomb is ****! Can't believe there are gullible people out there to buy it! Lulu's face has been carved up more than a halloween pumpkin! Her looks owe far more to the surgeon's knife and needle than her gloopy concoction of parabens and gunk!

So how many TSV's are you buying Julius :giggle:

Ive never tried it and never will , Lulu said in an interview few years before coming to Q that shes had work so I don't belive a word she says, but each to there own.

What I DO find incredible is that women 'buy' into the marketing ploy that because some witless celeb has put their name to a product then it becomes a 'must buy'.

I would no more buy Lulu's beauty products than I would any perfume with a picture of Britney Spears, Jordan or the Beckhams etc on. Equally, because Micheal Parkinson asks me to buy a certain insurance product, or the dreaded C Vorderman advertises a certain fashion brand, I am not persuaded by them either.

I sometimes wonder about the mentality of the people I share this country with at times.

Of course she's had work done! If she hadn't she would almost certainly have looked like a St Bernard by now rather than a cross between a sex doll, halloween pumpkin and a snare drum!

Lulu is a minging old witch!

I quite like Kiki Dee though. She did a live performance on This Morning a few years back and was really amazing! Here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPbaa2V3Izw

I think most people have had some kind of work / treatments done. Maybe even Ann Dawson has too. I Like AD for her ordinariness.
So how many TSV's are you buying Julius :giggle:

Ive never tried it and never will , Lulu said in an interview few years before coming to Q that shes had work so I don't belive a word she says, but each to there own.

I bought a Time Bomb kit a few weeks back from the Outlet shop containing Cleanser, day cream and eye cream. Undecided about the cleanser and day cream, they both smell of lavender and I prefer unscented stuff, but I think the eye cream is fantastic! It's so good I think I probably will repurchase at the full price, got a 4* rating too (74 reviews), sadly it's not in the TSV

Err I bought the last TSV but so far haven't used any of it though I will eventually. The TSVs must be quite frequent as it only seems about 4 weeks since the one I bought. Just looked the TSV was early april.Can't remember what influenced me - might have been the complexion cocktail.

Anyone who ordered the last TSV on autodelivery - it will be coming out about 10 days after the TSV. Not very good timing. However, it could mean they'll put it on easy pay? It also means that they must sell a lot as that's 2 Time Bomb TSVs in less than 3 months. I really like the range but that's nothing to do with Lulu. The company that make it came up with Frizz Ease and there's a lot of science that goes into the range. She isn't even mentioned on any of the new packaging. It makes my skin feel really good.

She was in the Daily Mail at the weekend doing products I can't live without. The stuff in the tall green bottle is new and exclusive release to QVC it seems. Most of the comments went on about how she couldn't live without her surgeon. LOL

Like other non-entities, and people of 'note', Lulu's photos are airbrushed, but we are still fed all the rubbish about ........ amazing / lovely / how does she do it ? Lulu ! I reckon the nearest to Lulu's 'natural' self is the very fleeting shot of her patting stuff around her eyes in a make believe bathroom, in the promo add for her products. That's where we see blotches and all - and take a look at her hands !!!!!

The promo for Qvc's 20th birthday really gets on my wick , with the so called celebrities telling us what they were doing 20 yrs ago, But of course Lulu has to say 20yrs ago shes was testing products that became her skincare line Time bomb , what aload of rubbish, shes was probably having her first face life 20 years ago more like.

Timebomb TSV - talk me into/out of buying it !!

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?partNumber=203440&storeId=10252&cm_re=LN-_-TODAYSFEATURES-_-ITEMONAIR&langId=-2&sc=IOA&catalogId=10152&UDC=ONAIR&ddkey=http:OnAirProductDisplay

Could anyone who has tried the range give me their opinions on it and whether it's worth trying it please ? I'm nearly 58 with dry-ish sensitive skin, very few lines but some sagging and I've never found the "perfect" skincare brand (if such exists !).

I've got a £5 discount from QVC to "tempt me back" which expires today so I'm tempted.

Thanks as always

Linda xx

Latest posts

Back