Luxenoa By Rylan Launches 2pm & 8pm 07/12/18

Rylan will be hosting BBC2 Strictly ‘It Takes Two’ when it returns at the end of the year
Oh NOOOO! I *love* Strictly (more so in the past but still a fan of the main show) and I enjoyed the odd look at It Takes Two with Zoe (or - even better - Claudia in the early days)... But I cannot bear Rylan and won't want to tune in with him presenting :(

Dream Girl

VIP Shopper
Oh NOOOO! I *love* Strictly (more so in the past but still a fan of the main show) and I enjoyed the odd look at It Takes Two with Zoe (or - even better - Claudia in the early days)... But I cannot bear Rylan and won't want to tune in with him presenting :(
According to the BBC they are sharing doing the shows due to Zoe doing morning radio but perhaps will do some jointly.
I understand they record Monday/Tuesday shows together on Mondays then Wednesday/Thursday on a Wednesday.
So perhaps if that’s still the case we will have one doing two evenings then the other doing two.

I can only take him in very very small doses so that is another fav programme ruined.

There was just something about him. on Masterchef, Week 1 couldn’t tell you what a knife was by week 3 he was able to produce professional dishes! Also on Stand Up 2 cancer bake off one minute he was like a squealing teenager then producing a show stopper.

Just doesn’t always seem to ring true. Good enough sense of humour but too much in your face and far too excitable for me.

Sorry! But then I don’t watch anything he is a regular on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hfranceDorie

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks