Luxform 3-headed lamp-post not working

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That was kind of them as accidental damage isn't covered by a guarantee. Of course, if it was insured that would be different.
There maybe was insurance cover as it is the sort of thing mum would have done when buying anything of value. She also had a JL fridge freezer that didn't work properly after a while and when the man came round to fix it he arranged a replacement immediately as it was deemed unsafe. She always shops there for anything "big" because of the customer service. Anything small it is usually Aldi.

Now I come to think of it, my sister once took wine back to Aldi that she said tasted off. Replaced with no question. I think I had the same wine but I drunk it lol 🍷🍷🍷 🤪🤪

CC

There maybe was insurance cover as it is the sort of thing mum would have done when buying anything of value. She also had a JL fridge freezer that didn't work properly after a while and when the man came round to fix it he arranged a replacement immediately as it was deemed unsafe. She always shops there for anything "big" because of the customer service. Anything small it is usually Aldi.

Now I come to think of it, my sister once took wine back to Aldi that she said tasted off. Replaced with no question. I think I had the same wine but I drunk it lol 🍷🍷🍷 🤪🤪

CC
Probably replacing it was cheaper than repair.

I used to drink liebfraumilch many years ago (or hock). If I'd had any sense I'd have taken it back for a refund. I can still remember the taste. I'm posh now. I drink fruit cider 😂😂😂

Fruit cider!! Wash your mouth out :p:p It's far too sweet for me but it's very popular. I'm a Henry Westons or Aspalls girl myself. I agree about the Hock/Lieb - awful stuff but I used to drink a lot of it.

CC

its very interesting regarding QVC and their Guarantee. The TSV is a lifetime limited guarantee but I doubt QVC will have that

Fruit cider!! Wash your mouth out :p:p It's far too sweet for me but it's very popular. I'm a Henry Westons or Aspalls girl myself. I agree about the Hock/Lieb - awful stuff but I used to drink a lot of it.

CC
Haha yeah. It is very sweet. Hence makes me a goody two shoes as don't drink too much of it lol

Latest posts

Back