• Luxform TSV 4.jpg
    Luxform TSV 4.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 173
Luxform Dual Powered Wildlife Lamp Post
Item Number: 714753
QVC Price £119.00
Todays Special Value Price £89.94
P&P £5.95

Nothing enhances an outdoor space like a lamp post, and this option from Luxform takes aesthetics and function to a whole new level. With a planter, a bird bath and two feeders, it allows you to attract birds and create a wildlife sanctuary in your garden. Wherever you position it, it's sure to bring you more life and light!

Call of the wild
- not only does this lamp post feature a planter, it also features a bird bath and two hanging bird feeders. Fill up the planter with wildlife-friendly plants, then earn your wings by filling the feeders on each side and watch the winter birds get chirpy in their new play park. It'll create an enchanting scene you can watch admiringly from the window. The birds are going to have such a treat!

A stylish touch - with its classic, Victorian-style design, this decorative lamp post will create a real sense of atmosphere in the evening, casting its light through the lantern glass. It's the perfect way to illuminate your garden, plus the matte black design adds an elegant finish. It'll beautify any entrance, walkway, patio or veranda.

Easy to use - it's never been easier to bring warmth and light to your garden. This lamp post comes with a dual-powered function, so you can switch between battery power or solar. Go for battery power when there's less light in winter, then switch it to solar for the longer days in summer. You'll have lighting all year round, and it's super easy to set up!

• Assembly required
  • Timer lights lamp post for four hours each evening on repeat
  • Batteries included
  • Waterproof and suitable for outdoor use
  • Light output: 30 lumens
  • Assembled lamp post (h x d x w): 174.5cm x 43cm x 88cm (68" x 16.9" x 34.6")
  • Flower pot (l x w x h): 37cm x 37cm x 31cm (14.5" x 14.5" x 12.2")

All measurements are approximate

Another advanced order.

Why don't they change their name to "order today, articles whenever"?

Sorry but a little ratty, fatigued and can't sleep, pain relief not working, angry with myself for achieving zilch today. Sorry. ☹️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211221-204304.png
    Screenshot_20211221-204304.png
    134 KB · Views: 77
Will look a right mess in a couple of weeks with bird mess.
My neighbour has an absolute thing about it … she has even put a sheet out on her line to scare away birds from our bird table. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m not saying a word to her. The rain washes away birds mess …I’m biting my lip .. I’ve gotta live here and I hate confrontation unless necessary and I don’t want issues if we ever have to sell up …
What really upset me … there was two little dead birds who had fallen out of their nest and died and she was relieved … now isn’t that awful 😢.. I seriously don’t know how on earth I bit my tongue. Sorry to rant. The post just triggered my upset about that mainly x

My neighbour has an absolute thing about it … she has even put a sheet out on her line to scare away birds from our bird table. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m not saying a word to her. The rain washes away birds mess …I’m biting my lip .. I’ve gotta live here and I hate confrontation unless necessary and I don’t want issues if we ever have to sell up …
What really upset me … there was two little dead birds who had fallen out of their nest and died and she was relieved … now isn’t that awful 😢.. I seriously don’t know how on earth I bit my tongue. Sorry to rant. The post just triggered my upset about that mainly x
My post wasn’t intended to upset anyone, especially those who feed wildlife in their gardens.
I have bird feeders, a bird bath but recently rid my bird table as was not hygienic for the birds anymore.
I just find this a mix match of a creation in my view it will easily become a mess with bird seed landing in the bath and bird mess.
Just my opinion if you require a lamppost light, planter, bird bath and feeders they would be better kept separate, so can be kept clean and hygienic.

You have more patience than me

I love feeding the birds and bought a bird feeder to go outside by the kitchen window . As well as attracting lots of lovely little birds, unfortunately it is also attracting rats! We have allotments at the back of our garden, and school playing fields along one side, so there seems to be lots of places where they nest. Also the squirrels have learned to unhook the nut feeder!

OH put bird food out on the ground every day, until we saw a rat eating it.

Also, she had a feeder on the end of her rotary line, and a squirrel gnawed through the line in several places to get at it, and I'd only put the line up the previous day :(
Squirrels are rats with good PR, so the saying goes. The grey ones are an invasive species and while they ate cute, the red ones have my loyalty. Beatrix Potter and The Tale of Squirrel Nutkin can take credit for that!

£90 is a bit pricey is it not? There's a bird feeder in this weeks Garden News for £19.99, it doesn't have lights but it has several feeders and a bath.

CC
We have an empty pop bottle with a bottle top bird feeder attachment ,cost less than a fiver.

🥰🥰 I would feel the same May. We are lucky nearly all our neighbours feed the birds. It's quite fun to see the Jackdaws on our neighbours roof social distancing. If one moves near they edge away.

OH put bird food out on the ground every day, until we saw a rat eating it.

Also, she had a feeder on the end of her rotary line, and a squirrel gnawed through the line in several places to get at it, and I'd only put the line up the previous day :(
When I was working my manager had to have the council out twice due to rats. She was told they would charge her if she called them again as she was buttering scones and putting them out for the birds.
We had to put our feeders on a high branch to stop mice getting to it.

I know I am an oddball but I love rats, I used to keep domestic fancy rats as pets and they are just so cute. I need to be careful about how I feed my garden birds, I have geese and chickens. A few yeats ago, we had rats invade and had to have them taken care of. I hate to kill any animal and I was really upset, so now am extremely vigilant about how my ladies are fed and never leave any leftover food out at night. I am also feeding every wild bird in the district, from Robins to enormous wood pigeons who thrive very well on pellets and mixed corn! Love the garden birds, always a song in the air and we have a mistle thrush who sits on the doorstep waiting for her breakfast.

I also stopped feeding the birds because of Roland Rat scurrying around outside the back door. However, I relented and put a couple of feeders into the tree at the end of the garden. Our house backs onto a field so rodents are inevitable. There's plenty of worms/beasties/berries in the garden so the birds still come even if there's no seed.

CC

My post wasn’t intended to upset anyone, especially those who feed wildlife in their gardens.
I have bird feeders, a bird bath but recently rid my bird table as was not hygienic for the birds anymore.
I just find this a mix match of a creation in my view it will easily become a mess with bird seed landing in the bath and bird mess.
Just my opinion if you require a lamppost light, planter, bird bath and feeders they would be better kept separate, so can be kept clean and hygienic.
No …. Sorry didn’t want to make you feel awkard …. Just the bird Poo situation … just got it off my chest .. tis all 👍x triggered was a strong word … I should have said “ started me off “ lol

This neibour does not like any animal … insects etc …. She has a phobia I think 🤔… her husband has to put nets up where the back door is open etc …. She doesn’t even talk nicely about the dog they used to have … just moaned about its poo …. I’m assuming her other half wanted the dog … before we moved in this was and we lost our dog just before we moved in too.
The lady who used to live here had major arguments they told me …. So I’m not even going to go there …I’m friendly … harmony at all times …. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hate trouble especially on door step … they have issues … the other neighbour said she didn’t know them very well and didn’t elaborate … she was friendly with lady here ….
and the other neighbour has a put massive fence up 😂 … I smile sweetly and have done for 2 and half years … 👍

Latest posts

Back