Lynda Bellingham

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
Well I cried reading about Lynda's last Loose Women show-which is meant to air on Wednesday. Now crying again a couple of hours later to read she has died. So sad she did not get one more christmas. RIP Lynda.

A very brave Lady who made difficult choices which included her family at the end. She had the chance to discuss with her family the options available, and to make the "difficult decision". My Mother had the same when she was diagnosed with a similar Cancer outcome. We discussed it, and as usual, Mum knew best, and what she wanted and I supported her decision. Lynda Bellingham was a very brave Lady who will be sadly missed. RIP L.B.

RIP Lynda Bellingham, a very brave beautiful lady. I read that she made her decision to end chemo because she didn't want her family to suffer any more watching her decline. So very sad that she wasn't granted that one last Xmas with them that she so wanted.

What a lady!
After seeing her a few times on tv over the last couple of weeks I honestly thought she'd see Christmas!

Not a lot to ask,was it?

Like you Weathergirl,I couldn't stop crying this morning hearing the news. Her poor hubby & sons must be devastated.

RIP

So sad, hope her family celebrate Xmas as she had planned it as it seemed to mean so much to her albeit will be very hard for the,.

Latest posts

Back