ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M.Asam 4 Piece Vinogold Full Body Skincare Collection

QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

This four-piece Full Body Collection from M. Asam includes a salon-sized Sugar Crystal Scrub and a supersize Vino Gold Day & Night Cream to help keep you stocked up, along with a regular sized Vino Gold Hand & Nail Cream and Vino Gold Eye Cream for a truly luxurious skincare experience. Ideal for all skin types, this revitalising selection will help you achieve a natural-looking radiance from head-to-toe while treating you to a much-needed pamper.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this M. Asam collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £101 plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £36.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £64.02.

Try something new -
if you're getting tired of the same old formulas, then this complete edit includes a body exfoliant, day and night cream, hand and nail cream and an eye cream to help you refresh and upgrade your selfcare regimen. Who knows, you may also find your next beauty hero!

Age-targeting heroes - this luxurious selection is infused with cold-pressed grapeseed oil sourced from the Asam family vineyard, and is formulated to target the unwanted signs of ageing for a supple and healthy-looking complexion you'll love.

Time to stock up - choose our Auto Delivery option and you’ll receive a Green Garden Rose Sugar Crystal Scrub with Vino Gold Day & Night Cream, Vino Gold Hand & Nail Cream and Vino Gold Eye Cream in 90 days’ time at today’s special price.

Contains:

• 1 x Vino Gold Sugar Crystal Scrub (1200g; supersize) - an invigorating body exfoliant blended with natural sugar crystals soaked in cold-pressed grapeseed oil, which melt into the skin while gently sloughing away dead skin cells for a visibly smooth, plump and hydrated appearance. Infused with the scent of lime, green tea and cedarwood
  • 1 x Vino Gold Day & Night Cream (200ml; supersize) - this luxurious moisturiser works to keep your skin feeling silky soft for up to 24-hours, while targeting the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by creating a smooth and supple-looking complexion. Enriched with an antioxidant complex of OPC, resveratrol, vitamin C and cold-pressed grapeseed oil, and boasting a delicately fresh fragrance
  • 1 x Vino Gold Hand & Nail Cream (100ml) - this intensive formula helps to deliver essential moisture to dry hands and cuticles while offering long-lasting protection and smoothness. Made with biotin, calcium, panthenol, cupuacu butter and cold-pressed grapeseed oil, with the refreshing scent of lime, green tea and cedarwood
  • 1 x Vino Gold Eye Cream (30ml) - this fragrance-free eye cream helps to care for the sensitive skin around the area while improving the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Infused with an antioxidant complex of OPC, plus ceramides, cold-pressed grapeseed oil, green tea and sage extract

Auto Delivery drop contains:

• 1 x Green Garden Rose Sugar Crystal Scrub (1200g; supersize) - a soothing body exfoliant blended with natural sugar crystals soaked in cold-pressed grapeseed oil, which melt into the skin while gently sloughing away dead skin cells for a visibly smooth, plump and hydrated appearance. Infused with vitamin E and the invigorating scent of green garden rose and lily
  • 1 x Vino Gold Day & Night Cream (200ml)
  • 1 x Vino Gold Hand & Nail Cream (100ml)
  • 1 x Vino Gold Eye Cream (30ml)

How to apply:
Sugar Crystal Scrub:

• Apply to damp skin and gently massage in a circular motion
  • Rinse with water
Vino Gold Day & Night Cream:

• Apply in the morning and evening onto your cleansed face and gently massage in
Vino Gold Hand & Nail Cream:

• Massage into hands and cuticles as often as needed
Vino Gold Eye Cream:

• Apply morning and evening to your cleansed eye area and gently pat down with your ring finger

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this M. Asam collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £101 plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £36.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £64.02.

ml for ml

Vino Gold Sugar Crystal Scrub (1200g; supersize) - £37 cost £14.99
Vino Gold Day & Night Cream (200ml; supersize) - £28 cost £11.35
Vino Gold Hand & Nail Cream (100ml) - £15 cost £6.08
Vino Gold Eye Cream (30ml) - £21 cost £8.51

Total £101 cost £40.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

I like the M.Asam scrubs including the Vinogold one; they sold a duo of the 1200g bucket last year and I'm still ploughing through the first one! It is ok to use as a face scrub too. (sparingly and don't rub too hard) With the big tub like this I keep a plastic spoon in the pot to stir in the oil before each use.

The only reason I'm not buying (though the range does seem to suit me) is the scent. It's fine for a body product but I just didn't get on with the face products which have the same scent. I suppose it's a green tea, ozonic scent which many will find uplifting and refreshing.

The scrub is great for hands too.

I used to use the old L’Occitane shea butter one minute scrub in the tub, where you rubbed it around for 60 seconds then rinsed it off before applying hand cream (I’ve always had very dry skin on my hands) But it was expensive for all you got and sometimes started to smell rancid after a while. I do much the same thing with the Vino Gold, adding a little water as they demonstrate, and it’s just as good. And it lasts ages.

I also like Maren the Brand Ambassador - always smiling, always positive, and with very good English, which can’t be easy.

The scrub is great for hands too.

I used to use the old L’Occitane shea butter one minute scrub in the tub, where you rubbed it around for 60 seconds then rinsed it off before applying hand cream (I’ve always had very dry skin on my hands) But it was expensive for all you got and sometimes started to smell rancid after a while. I do much the same thing with the Vino Gold, adding a little water as they demonstrate, and it’s just as good. And it lasts ages.

I also like Maren the Brand Ambassador - always smiling, always positive, and with very good English, which can’t be easy.
Yes I really like Maren too.😊

Latest posts

Back